Tuesday, October 8, 2013

An Inconvenient Distraction

Lately I've been pretty occupied with work and well, work lol. And while I should be focusing on that, guess what I've been doing instead?

Falling in love.

I don't know why now, though. I've been watching this guy since last year. Try and imagine me saying that in the least creepiest way possible, okay? Can't help it though. He's unbelievably gorgeous. 



Look at that crazily beautiful smile/smirk. Ain't he irresistable??

Anyway, I just watched him in the 2010 movie, Ben Hur. He was incredible, obviously. Although what was most exciting about the movie of course was the fact that he spent about 60% of it shirtless, looking so flawless I wanted to cry. But ignore my fangirling, he actually is a really good actor. He just has this magic about him and he can drag you right into his character's pain and indecision and misery and helplessness. 

Like one post on Facebook says, 'When Klaus (his character on The Vampire Diaries/The Originals) cries, we all cry'.

You said it, fellow fangirl! I'm sure it's a fellow fangirl lol.

So to understand my epiphany, I suggest you read my post from a couple of months ago. You can skip it if you want, but it's important. Well, as important as an epiphany about why I'm madly in love with someone I've only ever drooled over from afar while watching him on a screen. Again, please picture me saying that in the least creepiest way possible.

http://lil-miss-sarcasm.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-new-semester.html

Do you see???

Number one weakness : Dimples



Check.

Tied in first place for number one weakness : Curly hair



CHECK.

Weakness number 3...or 4: Stubble



CHECK!!!!

His teeth are perfect but who the hell cares if they're not crooked??? He has all three of my top weaknesses!!! My perfect man exists!!! Like Larry said, "NO WONDER!!!".

Have I mentioned he's also unbelievably sexy when he's all badass and destructive when he's playing Klaus?



*sigh*

Damn I love Joseph Morgan. Damn you Joseph Morgan for making me fall madly in love with you, you beautiful bastard.



And now. I shall proceed to cry myself to sleep tonight lamenting the fact that he will never be mine and I will never find someone worthy of even half his perfection.

*begin lamentation*

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...