Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A New Semester

So. Hi there.

I haven't blogged in ages. It seems like every time I post something I'm saying how long it's been since I posted something. I should be ashamed. 

Anyway, I'm finally in my last semester of my degree program!! How time flies... Okay that was a lie, I felt every minute of this degree. The subjects I never cared about, the lecturers who all hated me (well they didn't all hate me but I'm sure most of them did), the inedible food I had to endure..oh yeah I felt every long second of this degree. 

I keep reminding myself that at least I have my friends. Though most of them have graduated and left of course. But oh well, I have a precious few left. And having only one semester left has put me in one hell of a good mood through the classes I've had to sit through so far ;) 

Only two subjects to sit through this semester, too. I have the best timetable I've ever had in my student life. NO 8am classes (a good thing too, after enduring three of them a week last semester -_-), a maximum of two classes a day, one day off. I guess this is what the almost-good life is like.

My Insurance Practice lecturer has dimples. They're very distracting when I'm trying to pay attention to him telling the class about all the things in insurance that we should probably care about. To all of you who don't know, dimples are my number one weakness. It's tied in first place with guys who can pull off curly hair. Then comes crooked teeth and stubble. Though guys with dimples probably shouldn't sport stubble. And I know what you're thinking. Crooked teeth? An indicator of a need for braces? Don't hate okay, I just like how some people have their smiles made all the more adorable by their (kinda cute) crooked teeth. Okay what was I talking about again?

Right, Insurance Practice. Well there's not much to be said about that except that my lecturer has dimples :) Life Contingencies 2. My friends who took this paper before me told me that the lecturer teaching this subject was awesome. He's a bit scary sometimes about attendance and clueless students but awesome nonetheless. He's one of those lecturers who really wants his students to understand what he's teaching and know it backwards and forwards. Needless to say, (what with my amazing luck in matters like these) just as I was going to take the subject they changed the lecturer. *sigh* God has a sense of humour. 

Anyway the semester's going good so far. To my last semester at the god awful place I call my choice! Cheers :)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...