Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Sad Loss

So I was watching the Cory Monteith tribute episode of Glee the other day. Don't judge me, but I was in tears for pretty much the entire episode. *sigh* Don't do drugs people.

So even though I loved all the songs in the episode, my top two tear jerkers were clear.

My number one love from Glee, Mark Salling.


And of course, Lea Michelle. If you weren't crying during her performance, you have a heart of stone, good sir.


Even though I was never a mad fan of Cory Monteith, I did love the way he played Finn Hudson. And he was sort of the dorkier and much less hardcore version of our generation's Danny Zuko. I don't think I'll be able to watch Glee without him. And no, I'm not being dramatic. I tried watching the first two episodes and there's a gaping hole in the show without him. 

I'm actually a bit surprised at how sad I am about his death. It was just such a waste, I guess. He was so young and talented. And judging by the tributes that all his costars did right after his death, he was so loved.

Such a waste.

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...