Thursday, November 19, 2009

Not emo-ing

Someone just told me that I'm being so emo and I was like eeeeeeewwwwww I'm not usually like this. So everyone calm down, this is a normal non-emo post k :)


Oh my impromptu speech was last Monday and I was surprisingly lucky to get the topic of "Which living famous person would you want to meet and why?". Damn!! I know it sounds totally easy but when you have like 3 minutes to prepare your speech your mind tends to go a little haywire. And it was so irritating that the only name circulating in my mind was Cristiano Ronaldo. I almost laughed when that idea came to mind hehe. I mean COME ON that is like the shallowest thing I can come up with. But I couldn't come up with anything else :S


So yeah I spent about 2 minutes telling my class, lecturer and students about how hot Cristiano Ronaldo is. They would have all probably thought I'm some bimbo lol. But oh well, at least they kinda laughed and I didn't stutter hehe. Sudhan said I was ok and Shu didn't give me her what-the-hell-were-you-thinking look so I guess that's a good enough achievement :)


Then the next day was our presentation on "Tamil Movies and its Ultimate Irrationalities". I'm telling you me, Shu and Sudhan had never been that excited about presentations before hehe. Well I suppose it was cause this was a topic close to our hearts (lol yeah right we ridicule tamil movies all the time) and we were the ones who chose it. It was too bad we never had the chance to do this presentation in PJ though. I'm sure it would have been a huge hit lol.


Well I think it went pretty well. or at least that was just me. During our Q and A Mr Selvaraj barely let us speak cause he was so excitedly answering the questions himself hehe. And during the presentation when we were showing a rape video clip and stopped it just when the girl was about to get raped, there was actually people who were disappointed!! Obviously it was mostly the guys lol. That was funny. And during one of our clips of the obscene songs I saw quite a few people(guys of course) with freakishly broad grins on their faces hehe.


I wouldn't be surprised if we managed to convince at least ONE of our classmates to go catch a tamil movie sometime soon :)


Oh Wednesday was cool too. We had a very funny conversation with Puvendran and Edmond from our class. They're like 2 freakishly brilliant students. Its so men-jealous-kan :( But they're just sooooo funny lol.


Today was stupid. I only left UTAR at like 5pm. Was wasting sooooooo much time with QADES in the cafeteria. And before that I slipped back into my habit of playing bingo and nama negeri when I'm clearly too slow for it hehe. Though I'm playing it with new people now and at least am not playing it in class this time :)


Oh and the ACS Charity Night event is moving along pretty smoothly I guess. The fashion show list is almost done though I guess Vimal still needs plenty of convincing about the whole wearing a skirt in the name of Scottish fashion thing hehe. He'll come around I'm sure :) After all a surprising amount of people want him to do it and he couldn't possibly not cave under all that pressure hehe.


The next step would be Puvan and the Orang Asli costume which kinda necessitates some chest flashing lol. He woulnd't mind I'm sure. Just a little worried cause Qades insists he needs some chest hair removed so the girls wouldn't mistake him for a furry animal hehe. Tweezers, meet chest hair ;p


Unfortunately Qades and Mishan are pretty firm set on NOT being able to be in the fashion show. Damn. Cowboy Qades would have been quite a sight to behold hehe.


Anyway I'm supposed to be studying now. Got a Pengajian Malaysia test on Saturday. Its objective, how odd is that? But I refuse to question grace in its truest form here hehe. Oh damn I should ask Anna which chapters to study in the first place :S


Later people. Oh and thanks Benson for making me realise how emo my blog is :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're welcomed.

Lil Miss Sarcasm said...

I would normally say you're awesome but you're not coming to decorate Christmas trees with me :(

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...