Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Scare

So...I kinda wrote something. And it was really dark. So dark that when I read it again I kinda scared myself. Totally freaked myself out. It has nothing to do with me so nobody panic lol. Just was trying something a little different.

Here it is.


There was a boy
Cheeky, charming, artistic
Tortured, pained, wronged
Protective, caring, loving
Wild, unpredictable, devilish
Impulsive, sexy, good
Murderous, angry, obsessive
All at once
Flawed
Beautiful

There was a girl
Who made him care
Who brought light to his darkness
Who made him smile the way he used to
Before

He was my boy
My wonderful boy
He was mine
And I was his
But I wasn’t that girl

What I gave him was love
I gave him hope
I gave him me
We were happy
Almost content
Almost there

But along came her in his darkest hour
When my light was all but spent
When she’d make him smile
So would I
For his joy brought me joy tenfold
Then I would cry
For his smile came not from me
The way it used to

The pain I endured watching their happiness
Is too much a burden for words to bear
It never lessened, never rested, never held back
Never let me go back

So I took her away from him forever
And watched his goodness wither
The good in me fell in love with his happiness
But forever resented that he took away mine
From two wronged victims
We were condemned to be damned
To ever be lost in each other
Two soulless wanderers
Our darkness eternally devouring the other

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...