Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Happy, Happy Day

So. Apparently you shouldn't give up on impossible dreams. Even if it has nothing to do with anything you say or do. Even if nothing you do could bring it about. Even if they involve 5 people across the globe from you. Even if the last time they performed together was in 2005. Even if they deny it every time they're asked if they'd reunite. Even if one of them is one of the most gorgeous people you've ever seen in your life and has the voice of an angel and a smile to match. Okay....I'm veering off topic here.

Anyway.

I can't believe it actually happened!! But perhaps I should backtrack a little so everyone knows what I'm talking about.

So last week I notice a rumour going around one of the err...okay fine it was an NSync fansite okay??? That I check every once in a....okay fine I put it on my freaking news feed okay??? 

ANYWAY.

So there was a rumour going around that the boys from NSync (I mean guys. They're hardly boys anymore :\) were going to reunite for a performance at the MTV Video Music Awards. Needless to say, I jumped out of my skin with excitement and screamed almost to the point of the death of my voice. But there were a lot of rumours going around that the first rumour wasn't true. So I was very wary. But it was hard not to be at least a tad excited. There hadn't been even a whisper of a reunion in goodness knows how long. We NSync-ers latch on to these things.

Anyway.

Then I noticed that there was an active and verified NSync account on Twitter. HUH?? Active? Verified? What on earth could be going on? :o

So along come the VMAs and JT appears all suave and impressive and has the crowd all on their feet and everyone's having fun.

THEN.

The stage goes dark. And JT, all cool and mischievous says...

"You asked for it."

*faint and die*


Oh. My. God. 

They're freaking flawless. These are a bunch of guys in their thirties!! DAMN they can still dance. THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is what a real boyband looks like. Uhhuh. 



Aiyo so cute. Tak tahan!!



Aiyo so hot. Tak tahan!! *start to sweat*



Aiyo so damn cool. TAK TAHAN!!!


Gotta love these guys. I like 1D and all. They're pretty....okay. Ish. Don't get me wrong, I have shamelessly downloaded their songs onto my phone. 

But NSync was my 1D back in the day. And so they always will be. 

Oh and needless to say, JC Chasez is an absolute vision of utter perfection and I'm still madly in love with him. 

Dying happy :)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...