Friday, September 13, 2013

An Almost Failed Pretense

So. I babysit sometimes to make a little money.

Obviously when I babysit I pretend to be all responsible even though the part I look forward to is making up random rules while I go along. Oh and of course, the dinners that Auntie Judi makes and always offers me that are always and unfailingly delicious. Obviously I love spending time with kids too and I love them all. 

I don't think Hannah and Beth are really considered kids anymore though. Well Beth maybe but Hannah's all grown up and finishing UPSR and getting ready to go to secondary school next year. Damn, that's gonna be....an experience. 

Anyway, back to my story.

I was Facebooking after the girls had gone to sleep and I saw my friend's sister post this picture of her new tattoo. And I was staring at her really cool tattoo (it was a bunch of birds flying around on her shoulder) and thinking, hey I've seen these before. Or at least, I've seen something that looks a bit like it. 

Then I remembered that my favourite hottie from The Vampire Diaries...

Oh wait. I just admitted to the internet that I watch The Vampire Diaries. Well....there really isn't a single good reason I can give to be watching a teen drama that's basically One Tree Hill with vampires and werewolves and hybrids, is there? That's what you think. Two words.

Joseph. Morgan.


Oh hot damn, look at that smile. He plays the villain of the series, though his character is so complex that sometimes he doesn't seem like a villain at all. Then again, he doesn't really count as a reason to keep watching TVD. I mean, now that he's left the show to star in a very promising looking spinoff called The Originals, he won't really be a regular on TVD anymore.

So what we'll be left to watch on The Vampire Diaries is another vision of perfection. Ladies and gentlemen, Ian Somerhalder.


Oh hot damn, look at that face. Although, the guy who plays his brother in the series, Paul Wesley, ain't that bad either.


Okaaaaaay it's officially getting hot in here. What was I talking about again?

Right. Friend's sister's tattoo. So yes, my favourite hottie from The Vampire Diaries, namely Mr. Joseph Morgan, had a tattoo that looked kinda similar.

When I told my friend that his sister's tatt looked a lot like the delectable Mr. Morgan's, obviously I wanted to show him Joseph Morgan's tattoo so that he could compare them.

So of course, as my amazing luck would have it, I hear Auntie Judi coming home and unlocking the door just as I was on Google, searching for images of....drumroll please....

"Joseph Morgan shirtless"

So much for appearing responsible while babysitting.

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...