Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Strange Friend

Well yes, I do have more than one strange friend. But yesterday was just too hilarious not to blog about.

My friend Leanne does this thing where she assumes you know what she's talking about when she randomly changes the subject. Take yesterday at lunch. She was talking about how she had just taken the earrings out of her newly pierced ears.
Next thing I know...

"I'm gonna go put the stick."

*pause*

WHAT STICK??? PUT IT WHERE???

Joash and I laughed and calmed down when we realised it was the plastic stick to keep her piercing intact. Suddenly, a while later when we were talking about something completely different...

"I'm gonna go DO IT."

*pause*

Do 'it'? IT it?

"In my ear."

*faint and die"

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...