Friday, June 7, 2013

An Entertaining Day

Entertaining to say the least :)

It all started at creche with Joanna. Caleb, an adorable 4 year old boy, was reading some book about a mermaid. Wait it was a dolphin. So anyway there was this nice illustration of the king's garden. And immediately Joanna says something like "Look at the king's big and spacious garden. He must have stolen the land from his people. This is what we call anarchy!"

So she said to a 4 year old boy. LOL.

Then there was this book called 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'. On the last page was a picture of a star looking stoned as hell, high as a kite. When I pointed it out, Joanna said "Is that why they say he's up above the world so high??" LOL.

And of course whenever Joanna and I laughed at any of our lame jokes Caleb would pipe up and say "That's not funny!". Which would then become an argument between him and Joanna about how humour is subjective. Again, Joanna was telling a 4 year old that humour is subjective. I asked. He didn't know what subjective meant. LOL.

After creche I ran into Antony from the church office. Just before I left he asked me when I was finishing my course. He said it seemed like I had been doing it forever. Well, I am in my fifth year after all *blush*. But hey I commend myself for staying in UTAR instead of jumping ship to UCSI like so many people have. And I promised Antony that this was my last semester hehehe. It better be.

Then Joanna and I proceeded upon a pointless quest to have Chinese food. At Lebuh Ampang. Where I feel like I'm in Klang. Everywhere we turned there were Indian restaurants and the few Chinese restaurants that we did find were all PACKED. Well there are a lot of Chinese people working in the area clamouring for their Chinese food, of which there is little in Lebuh Ampang. So we ended up having Indian food. Not that I minded :)

Then came home for a nap (from which I had to force myself to wake up) and went for class at 4. And this must have been a sign because the minute I made the turn into UTAR, it started raining LOL. 

When I went next door to babysit at night, Hannah and I were acting like absolute fools like we usually do. The crazy girl's bedtime is at 8.30 and I only left her room at 9.30. Even then it took me about 10 minutes for me to convince her to release the vice grip she had on me. Beth was acting like more of a nut than usual too. As soon as I walked in the door she tied a skipping rope to my leg and was dragging me everywhere by the foot LOL. 

Oh well, at least I was entertained :)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...