Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Post About How I Suck

This morning, I was doing my online quiz at home. I was pretty much done too. And then my connection decided to die on me and all my answers disappeared. And I only have one attempt at the quiz. When I later managed to log back in, I discovered that my time had still gone on ticking and I only had like 24 minutes left. Which is not a lot when it comes to Loss Models. And in the end, just when I clicked on submit...


My connection died on me again. 


I was acting like a spaz, running back and forth between my modem and my laptop. And finally when there was like seconds left, my connection made its triumphant return to life. Just in time for me to log back in to my quiz, key in one answer, and watch the page transform into my quiz review, saying that I had gotten 0 out of 10. Aren't I awesome?


Then I realised that Shu and I were gonna be late for Business Law seeing as I spent so much time doing my online quiz and I hadn't done any chores yet. So while I had my shower Shu hung out the clothes and did my chores all, which was so nice of her.


Anyway I emailed my lecturer telling him what happened with my online quiz and he reset it for me. I have to remember to thank him later. So I just did it and got 5 out of 10. Aren't I awesome?


Oh, and I watched Captain America today with Aaron and Li Yeng. I was so looking forward to it and well, it didn't rock my world or anything. Such a disappointment.


You know what did rock my world though? The knowledge that it is officially the second day of JC month at jc-chasez.net! :) They're posting like a video a day on the website (It's a fansite, obviously), and as of today, they're posting videos that I've never seen before so yay. The videos aren't that great, it was mostly me staring at JC. But I did see something interesting.


It seems JC came on stage with Matthew Morrison again, this time in New York, to perform a duet (With Matthew Morrison) of 'This I Promise You' and then a solo 'Don't Stop Believing'. He just gets better every time I hear him. 


Matthew Morrison & JC Chasez - This I Promise You




Even Matthew Morrison sounds better this time around in 'This I Promise You'. And JC...gosh I love that man's voice. 


Okay I wanted to post 'Don't Stop Believing' but Blogger can't seem to find the video :( Oh well, just take my word for it that JC sounded awesome. It was at such a high pitch, and he obviously nailed it. Anyway this is just sort of a random interview (Actually not much of an interview also la) that I found of JC and 2 very lucky girls. 




Lucky girls. 


So yes, I'm still trying to decide my mood today. On one hand I'm ecstatic that its JC month and on the other hand I'm down in the dumps thinking about my awesome Loss Models online exam. So yeah. I'm confused today. It probably shows in my god-awful post today. I just realised how boring I sound. Oh well, I'm having an off day. It is the middle of the week after all.


Aren't I awesome?

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...