Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Nice Lazy Sunday

Well it's the end of the weekend. I had a pretty good one. 


Today was normal I guess. Just went to church, stayed back after 8.30 service cause Leanne said she was coming. Thank goodness she did cause she came in time to save me from an hour long lecture from one of our church members :s So I was listening to the prologue of my lecture then when I was released and I was walking towards service this African guy comes up to me from the Book Corner and hands me a card, saying it was for me. It was super freaky. I thought he had been looking at me funny when I kept passing by that day but....*shudder*


So yeah I was hoping against hope that it was something that Auntie Jessica needed me to pass to mom or something but...no such luck. Let's just leave it at that.


Anyway lunch was nice :) Joash, Stephanie, Chris and me went to A&W and I had junk food after so long. And then as usual we'll never just eat and leave, we sat there and talked and laughed and only got home at around 4. After which I proceeded to sleep the rest of the afternoon away. When I woke up it was like magic; dinner was ready and no one was mad at me for sleeping until so late :)


I just watched the finale of Masterchef Australia today. Callum, who was my favourite of them all didn't win :( But he did get a pretty amazing prize in the end so yeah I was happy :)


And I just realised that Callum's name is Callum Hann which sounds so incredibly sexy and he has a blog that he apparently updates still. So yay :D Here it is. 


Callum's Kitchen


Guess that's all for today :) I'm just lazy la.

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...