Sunday, July 24, 2011

An Unnecessary Update

There's nothing much I have to say, but I just feel like blogging today. Been trying to come up with something to blog about that has nothing to do with JC Chasez. It's been kinda difficult though, watching him all afternoon and finding a video that has the most adorable clips of him in interviews and when he's performing and...


Gosh I keep doing that! I absolutely swear to myself that I'm not going to mention JC then I just....do. Anyway I've been thinking of what to blog about and here are some ideas I immediately tossed out for various reasons:


Why I Hate Bones
Reasoning:
I didn't want to even think about that stupid tv show, let alone blog about it because I would have gone into a rage about how none of the characters are even vaguely likeable except for Angela and Hodgins. And about how Bones is a perasan, self absorbed, unfeeling....you know what? Let's not get into that right now.


Why Ted Mosby Is A Woman
Reasoning:
He just is. There wasn't any explanation necessary so it would have been quite a pointless post. What else is new, right?


How To Get A Shallow Guy's Attention
Reasoning:
Why bother? There aren't any guys around who aren't shallow lol.


So yes, here I am, clueless about what to blog about. Let me look around my room for inspiration. Right next to my laptop I have a card that Joash gave me. It's the mechanic near the house where I'll be taking Max tomorrow to get his side view mirror reattached. I hope they're nice to him :s


What else? Ah a mere foot away we have this book that I borrowed from the library. Yes, the UTAR library believe it or not. It's a James Patterson bestseller called 'Roses are Red'. And no it is not what it sounds like. And what it sounds like would be some sappy love story. It's actually a thriller kinda thing. Bank robberies gone wrong, detectives, crime solving and all that jazz. It's part of a series about this detective called Alex Cross, who seems to be a favourite of Patterson's. It sounds pretty interesting so far. Thank goodness I was able to put it down.


James Patterson also has another pretty interesting series about another detective, a woman this time. What's her name again? Detective Lindsay...Monroe? No, that's the character from CSI: New York. Okay I just Googled it, its the Lindsay Boxer series. Yes, that sounds right. That one's pretty interesting too, but the focus is on this Lindsay person and her group of women friends who include a medical examiner, a DA and a journalist who solve crimes together. Must be quite a topic to talk about over coffee with your friends, don't you think? Blood, gore and unsolved crimes. How delightful.


James Patterson is a good writer though. The last book I read by him, I couldn't put the bloody thing down. Luckily I had no tests I was supposed to be studying for. 


Okay so other than the book we have nearby....my earphones. Which I just used to watch a pretty all right movie called 'Something Borrowed'. Romantic comedies. They're nothing but fluff, but it was okay. And besides, cute guy :) 


Then we have...my phones. Using which I found out today that Lisa's precious baby Gray is admitted. He's severely dehydrated it seems. The poor thing. Get well soon, beautiful. I'm sure Velvet misses you.


Okay you know what? I'm tired and sleepy and thus, crapping. I'll probably do a better job of blogging tomorrow. Which means I probably won't proofread this post so if there are any grammar mistakes or spelling errors, please don't laugh :s Night, all.

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...