Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Pleasant Start To The Weekend

The look on Joash's face when he saw Matthew walk in the door was freaking priceless.


Matthew was coming up from Singapore for a visit this weekend so he planned to kill 2 birds with one stone-surprise Joash and take him out for a belated birthday celebration. 


But first we went to visit Lisa in the morning :D I haven't seen her in soooo long. And Matthew took me with him to 'give him directions' but in the end all I did was lead him astray several times when he already knew where he was going lol. But we got to Lisa's eventually. Before I could even take off my shoes Lisa had already run out the door to give me a hug. So sweet :)


It was fun. We just hung out with Reyhan and Lisa then went for lunch at Mathai's :D Mathai's is the awesomest place to eat ever. As usual when I go to Lisa's house I always end up eating too much and start to feel like I don't need food for a couple of days. After that came home and slept the afternoon away for Matt's triumphant return in the evening to surprise Joash. It was totally worth the wait to see the look on Joash's face :D


Anyway they're out now and here I am at home, watching old *NSync videos when I'm supposed to be studying. Speaking of which, JC Chasez is so adorable as a teenage boy *drool*. Luckily the Mickey Mouse Club was never aired in Malaysia, I would have fallen for him then and never gotten over it :s

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...