Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Pleasant End To The Weekend

Goodness I barely got any studying done this weekend. Having fun like I don't have three tests to cram for. And look at me. Even now, I could be studying. But no, I had to blog about what an awesome time I had today :D


Church was normal. Joash got home late last night so obviously he told mom he'd come for 10.30 service. So yeah it was only me, sis and Shara serving at 8.30 service. And it was only when we reached church that I realised Joash was supposed to be reading today and he didn't show. Stupid clown.


And Michael is back!!!!! Yes, again lol. I was still excited to see him though, it's been a while. Anyway, I tried to study Financial Econs in church while waiting for 10.30 service to finish but I barely understood what I was reading :s Finally even Uncle Keith, Michael's dad, came and took a look at my notes and said they didn't make sense to him either.


So after that Uncle Christopher and Auntie Victoria very kindly took me and Joash to lunch..with Bryan and Leanne obviously. We went to Anjappar's in Bangsar and the food was so awesome. I wish I weren't so overweight I could have eaten like a pig. Then we walked around Bangsar (Auntie Victoria, Leanne and I were all wearing heels. Can so ambitiously stroll around Bangsar some more.), went to Tutti Fruity for a frozen yogurt that we made that tasted absolutely weird. Headed for Bangsar Village to hang out with Sanjeev for a while (Who I miss so much now :( Haven't hung out with him properly in so long.) and it was so much fun. I forget sometimes how fun he is to hang out with. 


Oh a point worth mentioning. Leanne brought a pink bag full of her homework which she was supposed to do in my house. And when we were walking through Bangsar Village, Bryan and Joash looked like such an adorable gay couple. Bryan walking with Leanne's pink bag on his shoulder, his shorts and Joash's shirt almost matching, walking side by side...it was so funny :D


When we got home obviously as soon as Bryan, Leanne and I sat on Joash's bed we got all lazy and unable to fight the essence of sloth that crept through our bones. Needless to say, we spent the rest of our time doing absolutely nothing. It was fun though :)


In the evening Leanne helped me cook and we had a nice dinner together; me, Leanne, Bryan and Joash. It was really nice. We should do this more often.


Anyway, tomorrow's my driving test so I'm not going to uni. Fingers crossed and starting to pray...hard that I pass. Otherwise, no way Joash is letting me live this one down :s So God, please be merciful and let me pass :)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...