Friday, July 1, 2011

A Humdrum Week

It's been a long week. The longest in the semester so far. 


I have three tests next week. Three. Two of which are on the same day. 


There's Business Law, which I've been studying, thankfully. Then there's Financial Econs, which I have barely touched for fear of my brains leaking out of my ears. And of course there's my Loss Models online exam, which (hallelujah) pretty much follows the tutorials, allowing me to scrape past.


I guess my week has been pretty uneventful. Highlights would include a hilarious misunderstanding involving a friend at uni thinking that I was dating someone. Jazvilyn actually asked Qades if I was dating Aaron LOL. When I told Aaron even he was laughing. Thanks for the 5 minute long laugh-athon Jaz :)


Also, I brought Shu to see the gym one day only to have the parian instructor chase her out. Such an idiot. And he didn't even tell her where to sit while she waited for me or anything and it was her first time there. Such an idiot. Oh and that was the day that my dad forgot to leave me his Selangor Club card and I had to fight with the security guard to get in. It was so annoying. This particular security guard always, and I mean always asks me if I'm one of the staff. Sure dude, I'm a staff member strolling in to work at 5pm. And I know I may not be memorable but come on. I carry the same bag, wear the same shoes, use the same argument whenever he stops me...*sigh*


Oh and I met Chris at church on Wednesday to pass him his cousin's gift. He had a dead animal on his face and I suddenly realised how much he reminds me of Keith but it was fun hanging out in dad's office, which is a surprisingly awesome place to sit and study by the way. I covered almost all my Business Law stuff in the hour that I spent waiting there. But there'll be a price to pay I'm sure. Prayer and Praise was supposed to be going on when we left but everyone was still at the courtyard. I saw a great deal of curious looks, wondering what the Dean's daughter was doing upstairs alone with a strange looking boy lol. The next day when I went to church to get dad's card I saw a certain Miss EP giving me dirty looks as I walked into the office. It was so funny :)


Yesterday I went to babysit Hannah and Beth. Not knowing they had company, I went there (as usual) with my hair tied like an old lady, wearing a humongously gigantic t shirt and shorts, looking like I was ready for bed. And when I walked into their living room, it looked like the entire delegation from St. Ebbe's were there. Yikes. So of course since there was company, Hannah and Beth were extra hyper. When the St. Ebbers left with Uncle Andrew and Auntie Judi though, all that extra excitement turned to extra annoyance. The amount of fighting that was going on.....even I almost started pulling my hair out. And eventually I was so tired that I fell asleep before Hannah did lol.


Today...I find myself thinking about Aggy. I keep going back to his Facebook page. Sometimes I'm just filled with morbid curiosity about his life, which I now realise I knew close to nothing about. Sometimes I just wanna remind myself how he looks. Gosh, this guy's turning me into a big time stalker la. 


When I found out he was from Ipoh I knew that surely there would be some connection between us that I never knew existed. And sure enough, on his friends list was a friend from camp. Well, not a friend more like an acquaintance. It's weird how small the world is. 


And that's not all. When I saw this girl on his friends list whose profile picture was her and him holding hands, I stalked that girl's profile. I thought she must have been his girlfriend cause well, if any ex of mine died it's not like I'd have a picture of him on my profile. I stalked her like a mad woman until mercifully one day someone asked her if they were together and she said that he was her ex. And bless this person for also asking if he had been with anyone when he passed away and this girl said no, she would have known if he was. Honestly, when I had thought that he had been cheating on some girl with me I laughed. And when Jasmine told me she had found some other girl who might be another girlfriend I laughed yet again, wondering how he had juggled me and goodness knows how many other girls. Then it turns out he hadn't been with anyone. 


Who knows? Maybe he was a nice guy. It's a pity that I'll never find out. 


Anyway, I'm off to see my baby tomorrow. My dearest Lisa I haven't seen her in so long, I'm so excited :) Then its study, study, study all weekend. My life is so awesome la.

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...