Monday, July 4, 2011

A Dual Celebration

Well first of all, I PASSED MY DRIVING :D


Awesome. Now I never have to see that godforsaken place again. Ever. Hallelujah. Thank you God for pushing that car over the hill. 


And I made new friends too. Met a girl from Stella Maris, which brought back some hilarious memories of IU Day in Form 5. MGS decided to collaborate with Stella Maris that year. I mean the IU Day was...err....okay. But the preparations, the hours we spent together, that was fun :) Oh and as much as every guy I know would probably have a field day with this, I happened to notice that most of my fellow retakers were...well...


Girls.


That was harder to get out than I thought lol. I was also amazed that the JPJ guys all seemed to be in a good mood today. Anyway, I'll be getting my license by this week I think. I so wanted to head out and celebrate with someone but then I realised I still have 3 tests to cram for :( But I'm still happy :) Never mind, I'll celebrate this weekend when I'm supposed to be cramming for another 2 tests next week lol. 


And my second celebration is....


This is officially my 100th blog post. 


*sniff sniff* My baby's all grown up and reaching 100 posts. How fitting that my 100th post is good news about me becoming a legal driver :)


Okay I really should go and study now.

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...