Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Nice, Relaxing Saturday

I feel like I barely did anything today. But I still have so much to blog about :)


So woke up this morning, did chores as usual, then prepared to do nothing for the rest of the day. And do nothing I did. So first of all I thought I'd catch up with my favourite crew from America's Best Dance Crew season 6, namely 787 crew. They're this awesome dance crew from Puerto Rico and now they're at this competition at Las Vegas called Hip Hop International. And today they got through to the finals!! Woohoo!!!


Anyway they were in 7th place, and there were two other crews from ABDC season 6 too, ReQuest in second place and Instant Noodles (urgh) at fifth place. How 787 who are like effing awesome were in seventh place while Instant Noodles got to fifth escapes me. But moving on, they did this interview and met up with some old friends from ABDC and the camaraderie seemed so genuine it made me smile. So here it is, 787 crew (my favourite being Daniel "Phantom" Torres of course, the red haired one) and two of the guys from my old favourites, the Iconic Boyz :)




Aren't they all just adorable? Okay fine I meant the two kids from Iconic Boyz. Oh and Daniel Torres of course :)


Okay what did I do after that? Ah yes, I realised that I have Friends seasons one through 5 which I still haven't finished watching. I'm in season two right now, and my goodness no show cracks me up like Friends. I was watching the episode where Ross finds out that Rachel has feelings for him and I could not stop laughing at this scene. Check it out.






Damn the writers of the show must have been hilarious!
Ross: You're over me? When were you....under me?
LOL


And then as if that weren't enough...
Rachel: Chandler told me.
Ross: When did he when did he when did he?
LOL


Then after that I was watching the next episode, after Ross and Rachel first kissed. The differences between how the girls talked about it and the guys talked about it was hilarious. Let's analyze the situation shall we?


First, the girls.


Rachel: Ross kissed me!
Phoebe: NO!
Monica: Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!
Rachel: It was unbelievable!
Monica: Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!
Phoebe: Okay, all right, we want to hear everything. Monica, get the wine and unplug the phone. Rachel, does this end well or do we need to get tissues?
Rachel: Ohhhh it ended very well.
Monica: (getting the wine) Do not start without me, do not start without me!!
Phoebe: Okay, all right, let's hear about the kiss. Was it like a soft brush against your lips or was it like a, like a 'I gotta have you now' kinda thing?
Rachel: Well, at first it was really intense, you know. And then, oh and then we just sort of sunk into it.
Phoebe: Okay, was he holding you? Or was his hands on your back or...?
Rachel: No, actually first they started out on my waist, and then they slid up and they were in my hair.
Monica and Phoebe: Ohhhh.....


Then we have the guys.


Ross: And then uh, and then I kissed her.
Joey: Tongue?
Ross: Yeah.
Joey: Cool.
(They all nod and eat their pizza)


LOL Friends is so awesome.


After that I went to watch tv for a while to watch this episode of Masterchef Australia that I missed during the week. All the contestants had to cook their signature dishes and as usual I was rooting for Alvin, my favourite comedian, and Callum, that adorable little boy. Okay, he's not a little boy but he certainly is adorable enough to be one :) So anyway, Callum made an awesome dish and seeing as they had to serve 5 people, did make enough for everyone. Sadly, he didn't plate up most of his stuff on time so his dishes were incomplete. The judges were really nice though, they shared their stuff so that everyone could taste his dish. So obviously when the time came for the contestants to hear who got into the bottom three, poor Callum thought he was dead meat for sure. See what happens. For all you people who feel as malas as I did to watch the whole thing, start at 3:00 :)




Hehe the look on his face. And the things he said after that..."I don't think I've ever been so shocked in my life. I'm still trying to compute whether the judges actually said my name or not or if it was just me, hoping that they would." He's adorable and he's funny :)


After that, well I just went back to Friends. I'm still in Season 2, enjoying myself. So yes, that's how I wasted an entire day doing nothing. Oh well, it is Saturday after all. A day meant to be wasted. For me at least. I didn't see Joash the whole day, he stole the car and was out of the house before I woke up and just got back home. May he get sicker until he figures out that he needs to rest to recover from a sickness, not drive himself into the ground. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a future workaholic on our hands. Who knew, right?


So now...I guess I'm done blogging for the day. But before I go, just one more time.




*sigh* Look at me, sometimes wondering why I'm madly in love with JC. Why do I even bother?

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...