Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Happening Life...Kinda Part 1

Ah finally. One of those days when I feel like there's nothing to do but sit at home in bed while everyone's asleep listening to *NSync and BLOGGING :D I miss blogging. It sucks being so busy one week and then being free the next week so you feel like you have to take full advantage of being free and unfettered by impending tests (better known as doom). So yeah, obviously taking full advantage of being free does not involve blogging. Mostly it involves sitting around uni bugging people and then coming home and wondering what to do with myself lol. I'm so happening I know.


Last week was one crazy week. I had 3 tests again. One I did on Wednesday and the other two was on Friday. Guess what I did Thursday evening/night? I went to Bukit Jalil to watch Liverpool in training lol. I very optimistically brought my notes with me too. But then again I brought Qades so the two kinda cancel each other out. And yes, I sacrificed precious study time to watch a team I don't even like train. It would have been different if Steven Gerrard had been there though, he's kinda hot. Not to mention I only recognised like 3 people on the field :s But oh well, I had fun. Or rather, Qades, Stephanie, Joash and I had fun. Sis sat in one corner texting and Chris sat in another corner and forgot how to speak cause I never heard his voice lol. 


Anyway we were sitting at Burger King having dinner (at 10 something too, I wonder how Joash survived his hunger pangs) saying how at least we saw Liverpool train when Bryan called and asked if Joash and I wanted to join him and Leanne to watch the match on Saturday. LOL


So Friday was my tests, which went pretty well considering I was out til dunno what time the night before and only studied like 3 pages when I got home before passing out in bed. And then that night pulak went out with Joash and Stephanie for Sham's birthday party. We didn't stay too late; parents suddenly got super paranoid and at 12.30 started texting me saying it was 'about time I got home'. What??? But oh well, at least I was glad to get out of the awkwardness of the situation. But 12.30 I ask you?


The next day was the Liverpool match. Joash and I were so tired before leaving that we were seriously like "Aiyo....must go ah?" I'm beginning to question if Joash really is a Liverpool fan. The training also he wanted to leave the stadium early cause he was hungry, the match also he didn't mind leaving home late. When MU was down, I was at the stadium at 2pm. And I didn't need to bring anything to entertain myself because my excitement was enough to keep me occupied right up to when the match started :) So yes, Joash's fan status is under serious doubt. We'll get back to that later.


The match was the most thrilling shit I've ever seen. I mean Malaysia looked like Hobbits next to the Liverfools but they played like I've never seen Malaysia play before. The passes were (there's no other word for it) beautiful. And the first goal...orgasmic. The sight of the entire stadium on its feet was awesome. 


And then as usual on Sunday Joash and I will never come home right after service. Went to Mathai's for lunch with Stephanie and had awesome banana leaf. Of course I tried reaching Lisa but the girl never replies texts or picks up her phone. Got two numbers dunno for what. I tried calling Reyhan but that fella pulak not answering his phone also (he called me back on Tuesday lol). 


So yes, by Sunday I was the knocked out kind of tired. And believe it or not, I didn't have any idea why lol. Thank goodness this week was pretty relaxing. No tests, just catching up (or trying to catch up rather) with my subjects. So far all my subjects are going pretty good. Except Financial Economics of course. 


I just realised I have too much more to blog so I'm gonna do this in 2 parts. That sounds exciting. Yes I'm going to do that. 


But before I go, I just have to post this here. I was just watching this video for the millionth time today. *sigh* Oh *NSync, do you guys not know you guys are so awesome that the music that you guys put out there just isn't enough?? Anyway, before I get emo this is the video of *NSync's rendition of Star Spangled Banner before some baseball match. It's so awesome.




JC's voice at the end.... *faint*

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...