Monday, June 27, 2011

A Nice Kind of Haunting

OMG Blogger is such a bitch. I typed out an entire post and saved it and it disappeared! Stupid Blogger. Oh well.


Anyway, as I typed before, if I could choose a person to haunt me for the rest of my life it would be JC Chasez. I was doing my usual monthly rounds of his fan sites and found something. He and Matthew Morrison performed together at Matthew Morrison's concert in London! And guess what song they sang?? :) The *NSync craze isn't over after all. Here's Matthew Morrison and the ever wonderful JC Chasez singing 'This I Promise You'.




Matthew Morrison, I like you. You're kind of cute and you have a pretty good voice. But there is this vision of utter and devastating beauty next to you with the voice of an angel that makes me fine with you getting off that stage so I can feast my eyes on him alone. *sigh*


And no, that is not all JC sang. There was another crowd pleaser that he showed off his four octave range with. This guy never ceases to amaze me. Ladies and gentlemen, JC Chasez singing 'Don't Stop Believing'.




I love JC Chasez. He's just so....I have no words. Here's where I insert another desperate plea for an *NSync reunion. Come on guys! Specifically oh I dunno *cough cough* JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE *cough*. Just one reunion tour. Just one? Please?


That aside, let me reiterate how much I love JC Chasez. Okay now that I think about it, there aren't enough words in the entire English language.


Before I die, I have to meet this guy. Somehow. 

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...