Friday, June 24, 2011

A Friday Night At Home

I'm really bored so I thought I'd share some random information here.


*NSync are continuing to haunt me. I was in the car with Joash the other day listening to Hitz.fm. Ean was saying something and suddenly I heard the name Lance Bass, making me pay attention. Apparently Lance is some bigshot...something now. He's sold some tv shows and stuff it seems. So he's planning this reality tv show right now to make a boyband or something. 


And Ean's so dumb. He said that Lance Bass is from the Backstreet Boys. JJ's funny, he was saying that Joey Fatone, another *NSync member, was gonna be helping out with the show. Only he pronounces Fatone as Fat-one lol. That was funny.


Everyone seems to be bringing up *NSync these days. All this torture better be worth it. 


Nothing much has been happening lately. Everyone's all stressed out about Loss Models and Financial Econs and...well this entire semester in general. And by the way, a big fat thank you to the KL Marathon that's gonna be on the 26th of June. Because of you I have to take the train and walk to church on Sunday. Thanks a lot. 


And I really don't know what else to blog about. I'm sure no one's interested in how much I want to kill my Financial Economics lecturer or how I fell asleep in Business Law today or how its 9.30pm on a Friday night and I'm already thinking of bed. It doesn't help that I'm already on it. *sigh*


I hope my weekend is more exciting than this.

2 comments:

JOanna said...

my sister went for that marathon. LOL.

i'm telling you here so that i don't have to do it to your face and suffer whatever wrath it might incur.

XD

Lil Miss Sarcasm said...

OMG she was one of THEM!!! Church was almost EMPTY on Sunday because of the likes of THOSE people :o

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...