Sunday, May 22, 2011

Too Many Things At Once!!

Now that I think about it, it has been quite an eventful day and it's only 2pm! 


First of all, THE CAR HAS ARRIVED!!! My siblings and I officially have a car to drive around!!! I mean, we don't have our licenses yet so we can't drive it around just yet.


But who the hell cares??? WE HAVE A CAR!!! I mean, it's a sad looking Nissan Sunny and it's like thirdhand so it isn't new.


But who the hell cares??? WE HAVE A CAR!!! 


Okay I think I've calmed down a little :) It's just so exciting. Now I can finally practice my driving. Hopefully by the time my test comes around I don't suck as bad.


What else happened? Ah yes, I'm currently feeling as unhealthy as I could be. I've been drinking butter and eating sugar. Yikes. I think, as Bryan said, they took 2 years off my life. Each. 


It all started with Chris needing to go buy some sticker thingies to put on these pamphlet thingies for his aunt's dance studio thingies. So yeah, Joash took us to some stationery shop hidden behind Metro buses where I could constantly hear Hindi music from some other shop. So we got the corn-in-cup things cause Joash, as usual, was hungry. It turned out to be corn dipped in butter soup. I was tempted to drain the butter but thankfully Bryan ate most of the buttery stuff. 


Then, Bryan made coffee with (I'm pretty sure) half the cup filled with sugar. I could feel the diabetes coming. When I finished the coffee, there was still sugar at the bottom of the cup!!! Like I said, two years off my life. 


Oh and I passed Auntie Jennifer one of the pamphlets for the dance studio. Maybe we really will take those salsa classes after all :D 


Mom's having some course in Putrajaya all this week so it'll just be dad and the siblings at home this week. Then mom and dad are leaving for Turkey on Friday. And for the very first time, they're leaving us home alone for a stretch longer than two or three days. No calling grandma to visit so she can keep an eye on us, nothing. So obviously I feel compelled to get into some sort of trouble *evil smile*. 


It's gonna be an awesome two weeks la :D

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...