Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Perfect Day

Today was just...perfect.


I woke up in the morning, didn't argue with anyone, walked out of the door to a 'have a good time' instead of a 'don't know how to do your part at home, but going out all you're very good at'. It was so pleasant. I guess there really is a first time for everything.


Met up with Qades babi and Vaisna at Asia Jaya where even the bus decided not to take too long to arrive. Then went to Pyramid to wait for Shu and Michelle, who of course were late (What else is new?). So we waited at Carl's Junior where I, too hungry to wait, had fries as my 'appetizer'. Then when the two girls got there, Michelle was pleasantly surprised cause she wasn't expecting Qades and Vaisna.


The people at Carl's Junior must have really been annoyed at us cause all we did was eat fries and sit there for so long...and then leave lol. We went instead to Friday's and had an awesome, awesome lunch.






Shu's dessert. Yummy.




Okay I just realised what retards we look like. Moving on...





Anna was supposed to be there but sadly she said it was raining at her place so she couldn't make it. So we were all texting her hoping to annoy her enough to get off her ass at home and come to Pyramid. And Larry was supposed to come but he was busy and stuff. He kept texting but after a while Shu told me to stop replying him cause he was being such a bitch not joining us. So imagine my surprise when I looked up from my food and saw...POOF


Anna.






So we were taking pictures like mad people obviously. Then we had a quadruple surprise. First, shocking the crap outta me were Dhinaa and Kavita (Shu's friends from school). Then like milliseconds later in walks Larry and Joanna :o






It was crazy fun after that. We went to the arcade and basically just walked around everywhere talking nonsense. I remember at one point I stopped walking in the middle of the...well not the road but I was still in the way. And you know why?


Sunway Pyramid was playing an *NSync song. 


Why? Why is everyone torturing the crap outta me? Why? And it wasn't even one of the singles, it was just one of the songs from (Yet another reminder of this album. Will I never escape?) No Strings Attached. *sigh*


So yeah. Monday was a whole lot of fun. It's been a while since I had fun :)







They got this in one shot. Let's not even compare that to how many shots Shu and I needed before we got one that looked halfway decent lol.




Okay, I changed my mind. I do not look halfway decent.






Urgh. Me is looking like shit when Anna looks so nice.







I love you all, guys :)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...