Monday, May 30, 2011

Them Too??

Okay that's it. What on earth is going on??


I swear everywhere I turn there is a reminder of *NSync. Their last album was A DECADE AGO I thought I was the only crazy fan left. But no.


I was watching How I Met Your Mother just now on tv. Barney Stinson was convincing the others that he had dirt on all of them. So Ted says he's not ashamed of anything and tells Barney to try his hardest at coming up with something that he's embarassed of doing. The conversation went something like this


Ted: Go ahead, give me your best. My life's an open book.
Barney: The ballet class...
Ted: I once took a ballet class. Not ashamed.


Here it comes....


Barney: The *NSync concert.
Ted: 1998, Cleveland's something something that I couldn't catch. Front row, CAUGHT JC'S SHIRT.


He mentions *NSync, then he mentions JC too? Isn't it bad enough that he's so hot he needs...okay that sounded better in my head so I'm not gonna complete that sentence. Please tell me this is some elaborate cosmic sign that *NSync are secretly planning a comeback. I need JC Chasez and those other adorable guys back together again. 


Oh wow, that would be awesome.




*sigh*

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...