Tuesday, May 31, 2011

First Day

First day of the semester. *sigh*


Well technically its the second day of the semester and I missed the first day but whatever.


Second day of the semester. *sigh*


It wasn't so bad. Went for a class in the morning that I hadn't registered for. Wasted 2 hours of my life listening to crap about Statistical Quality Control, fascinating subject that it is :s Then when I went to register for the bloody subject, discovered that it was full and unregisterable. And the clown sitting there registering for me was staring at me like I was supposed to know this shit and do something about it. I swear, if she had a knife she would have rammed me straight through the heart. Yikes.


It was nice to sit around with Shu and Larry though. Though most of our free time we spent at the Faculty General Office trying to register for our subjects. Thank goodness that's done.


Sis just got home with the groceries for our so called dinner party on Friday. I'm actually kinda excited about it :) Anyway I think I'm gonna go do some mindless work like watch tv and stuff. I don't know why but I'm actually tired. From going for two classes. I feel so old :s

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...