Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ouch!

My fingertips are killing me!!


Why, you ask?


Well I had my first unsuccessful attempt at learning to play the guitar that ended like a few minutes ago. Even as I type this I cannot feel the fingertips of my left hand. And by the way, Joash is a terrible teacher. He laughed at my 'fat fingers' and when I asked him whether he's taught anyone before he said they were all successful (unlike me I suppose). Following which I stormed out of his room in a huff.


Damn. Who knew learning chords would be so difficult??? Okay, maybe not learning chords. Just trying to press the bloody strings to the...okay I don't know what it's called but you know what I mean.


Still can't feel my fingers. 


Went out for dinner with the family to this place with Iranian food. The place was quite nice and dinner was good. And the place is so nearby so I suppose we'll be regulars soon. Okay maybe not regular regulars, but at least we found somewhere nice to eat that's nearby :)


Only thing was, there was this cat that stayed at our table from the time we ordered right up to when dad paid the bill LOL. Dad was so mad at it but in the end he was the one feeding it fish so it would stop mewing. But he gave it the pieces with loads of bones hehe. My dad's evil, I know.


Muahahahahahaha


Okay I'm gonna go make peace with my guitar teacher and continue the pain ritual now. By the way, to those of you who haven't noticed, Joash is a total sadist. He puts the S in S&M. Just a friendly but very real warning :s

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...