Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Not So Shit Long Post

I can't believe I'm saying this but....I've gone back to the dark side. How so, you ask?


I've been watching Gossip Girl.


I honestly don't know why I watch it. I mean, I hate pretty much everyone there and their need for unnecessary drama. But the clothes they wear are awesome la. Apparently Auntie Jennifer (Cowling) also watches it for the clothes only. Oh and no I'm not gonna get into what a bitch Serena van der Woodsen is. I'd need a whole new blog specifically for that cause I'd come up with about 5 reasons a day.


So, let me get into that shit long post I warned you guys about.


America's Best Dance Crew - Sucky Crews


1. Street Kingdom


Okay so Street Kingdom is this crew that specializes in this style of dance called crump. Let me just say that I do not get crump at all. People who do get it probably think these guys are awesome but me? I just...don't. But the worst part is the judges like them :S Yes, even JC. Him I can forgive. Lil Mama I can forgive too cause well...she's all about 'the streets' when it comes to dance styles and I can respect that. But D-Trix? Oh let me save my comments for D-Trix for later. So here's Street Kingdom when they made D-Trix cry. For what reason I don't know.


Street Kingdom
Week 4 - Katy Perry Challenge
Song - E.T.
Challenge - Create a spaceship onstage




2. Instant Noodles


Oh yeah. There's a crew out there (from Taiwan) who actually think Maggi Mee or its Taiwanese equivalent was worth naming their crew after. As if that wasn't bad enough...omg I really don't know how this crew got on ABDC la. They're so sloppy and their choreography is so lame. WHY ARE THEY STILL AROUND WHEN 787 CREW WHO WAS LIKE THE AWESOMEST OF THEM ALL GOT SENT HOME?????














Okay I've calmed down a little.


Still a sensitive issue.


Back to Instant Noodles.


They're okay la they're just not great. Check it out, though its not worth checking out la actually.


Instant Noodles
Week 2 - Ke$ha Challenge
Song - Dirty Picture




So yeah. Whatever. I mean come on! Compare that to 787 crew's performances in my previous post. Like what the hell??


The rest of the crews are pretty all right. But I really liked 787.


America's Best Dance Crew - Adorable Crew


I have to admit, I'm one of those girls who got caught up in the Iconic Boyz craze lol. I can't help it, they're just so cute. Check out their first performance on ABDC. Not to mention the adorable way JC laughs when he's giving his critique *swoon*


Iconic Boyz
Week 2 - Ke$ha Challenge
Song - Your Love is My Drug




Oh which brings me to my next point...


America's Best Dance Crew - Sucky Judge (gasp)


Yes, there is absolutely no way it is JC. I can forgive him almost anything other than sending 787 home. Okay fine so I can forgive him that too cause he's just too damn hot and funny and terribly adorable and has an amazing laugh and awesome eyes and...okay I'm not supposed to reveal on my blog what a psycho I am. Oops.


Lil Mama is not bad too. I actually kinda like her. Cause she's so blunt when she needs to be and she's very nice when she needs to be. So yes, this only leaves....


D bloody Trix.


Before this particular episode, he just annoyed me. He was just annoying cause all he'd say was "straight up y'all" and some other phrase that escapes me now. If you watched ABDC you'd know. But I didn't hate him. You can bet I hate him now. Don't need to explain much, just watch.


Iconic Boyz
Week 4 - Katy Perry Challenge
Song - Teenage Dream
Challenge - Create a wall and break it down




OMFG. Is that how you critique a bunch of kids? What is wrong with this guy?? Not to mention the things he's saying don't make sense at all. And I would know cause I've watched this video a thousand times to see JC coming to the boys' rescue. He's so hot when he's defending them *stupid smile*.


But back to D bloody Trix. I think he's just jealous cause Iconic's probably better than his crew was. No crowd screamed for Quest Crew the way they scream for Iconic :) I mean, how can they not? Iconic Boyz are just too damn adorable to resist. Oh to those of you who don't know, D-Trix is a member of ABDC Season 3 champions Quest Crew. Who I never liked anyway lol. So yes, I hate D-Trix cause he's just a mean and bitter old lady. Gotta agree with JC; D-Trix was being a crackhead this particular episode.


What kind of a name is D-Trix anyway?


Which bring me to the last video. This one I just watch to see JC looking all abashed and then laughing :) I'm a psycho, I know. This was the week after the 'crackhead' comment. I think it got a lot of negative attention so JC made a laugh out of it. It was so cute :)


Iconic Boyz
Week 5 - Rihanna Challenge
Song - Only Girl In The World
Challenge - Doing the 'Give it a run'




Saw or not? How D bloody Trix is suddenly being so nice? Asshole.


Hey this post ain't that long :) It might have something to do with the fact that its 1.20am. And that I got most of my blogging urges out of the way with my previous post. Gosh I'm gonna miss 787 crew on ABDC. It'll be a lot less fun without them. Thank goodness there's still JC though :)


Guess that's it for now. Til next time...

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...