Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ABDC, Glee, Thor?

I suddenly have so much to blog about, I don't know why.


Okay first of all, in the spirit of utter despondence at 787 crew's recent exit from America's Best Dance Crew, I wanted to share this video. There should be a new episode by tomorrow afternoon for me to watch, and it's gonna be the Justin Bieber episode. Urgh. But let me just say that 787 crew's absence will definitely be felt. And apparently not only by me. Check it out.


A Lot of Emotion | Video | MTV


How adorable is that? My 2 favourite crews. I literally teared when I was watching it. I miss 787 already and there hasn't even been a single episode aired without them yet :(


Anyway let's move on from depression to annoyance.


I hate Natalie Portman. She sucks so bad she should rot in hell for the hour and a half of misery that she put me through. And I haven't even started with how she ruined Star Wars. Who told her she could act, I'd like to know. I will build a time machine, go back in time and murder him/her so brutally and so torturously it should be illegal. Oh wait a minute, it kinda is. Whatever.


And what brought this about, you ask? Why, watching Thor of course. Thor was supposed to be awesome. It could have been EPIC. But in reality it could barely pass for the lower half of mediocre. The beginning of the movie looked so promising. Even I was impressed with the absolutely stunning visuals of Asgard. It was totally awe-inspiring. And it all went downhill from there. Sure, there was some comedy and that was the only reason I didn't fall asleep.


But from what I saw, it was supposed to be about how Thor, who was arrogant and hotheaded, was humbled by his love for a mortal woman on Earth (played by the ever annoying Natalie Portman). There was no love story at all. It was just...crap la. There was nothing in the movie worth watching. Seriously. I'm sure they could make a cartoon better than this movie :s


Wow I get annoyed at too much stuff. Oh well, at least I'm happy about this.


I was watching Glee yesterday. It was the prom episode. And they sang the most unexpected song ever and it made me laugh like a crazy woman. Are you ready? They saaaaaaang....


Friday.


LOL and you know who sang it on top of that? Mark Salling plus two other guys. Mark Salling. The one with the mohawk who plays the guy who's supposed to be all badass. It was funny as hell. Especially his 'no shit, Sherlock' face when the other guy's singing the crappiest part of the song. You knoooow, that part where Jessica/Rebecca (I can never remember her name) Black thinks she's teaching the world the days of the week? It was hilarious.





Only Mark Salling (with the exception of JC Chasez, of course) can sing the worst song in the world and still look totally hot. Chord Overstreet needs a haircut. He also needs to ditch the straightening iron before people seriously start to question his sexual orientation. 


Other than that I have absolutely nothing to report. My sem break life has been as mundane as it could possibly be. I haven't done anything fun worth mentioning. Imagine, the first movie I went to during sem break was with my family. That in itself should be a cause for concern. That and the fact that my only constant companion right now is my laptop, who can't exactly talk back to me despite my ever growing love/hate relationship with it. 


Oh and I've caught up with Gossip Girl. Just have to watch the season finale then bitch about it later :)


I've caught up with Glee and Criminal Minds too so I guess I'll be starting White Collar soon. 


I hope I leave the house for a reason other than church or the gym soon or I am going to have a nervous breakdown. 

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...