Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Long Pointless Day

Yesterday = Nightmare


I woke up around 7. Enough said right? But okay I woke up around 7 cause I had the Undang test for my driving thing. I kinda didn't bother studying this time cause I knew we'd have plenty of time in the car and all for that. Not to mention there's only so many times I can go over the same 500 questions. So dad sent us to the station and we took a cab from Sri Rampai to the driving school. And awesomely, I paid for all our train tickets and the cab without getting my allowance for the week. 


We ended up at the driving school about half an hour early :s So yeah we just stood around 'studying'. Or rather, sis was studying while I did my best to ignore Joash who as usual was the most confident of the 3 of us and didn't have to study. Incidentally, he failed the test but then retook it with my money. So yeah, joke's on me. 


Thankfully I passed. Got a 46 out of 50. Not bad for someone who only studied the night of the previous Friday and then sat for the test on Tuesday, right? :)


Then the driving school auntie told us that since we passed our Undang we might as well get our 6 hour theory/amali lecture out of the way.


Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


I was totally unprepared! Didn't get a full night's sleep so I could stay awake, didn't charge my phone so I could listen to some music, didn't pack some food so I wouldn't have to go back to the bloody canteen in that accursed place, nothing!! But needless to say, I just wanted to get it over with so to Segambut we went.


The lecturer for the theory part was so annoying. He was telling us everything that I had just studied for the bloody Undang test. And he kept shouting for no apparent reason. I mean the class was deathly quiet and there was less than 20 people there. I assure you there was absolutely no reason to shout. It's not like he was struggling to be heard over our enthusiastic cheers and applause. 


The only good thing I have to say about him was that he finished the lecture an hour early. Not that there was anything to be happy about. It's not like hanging out in the canteen was that much fun. So after that at 2 we had our amali part of the lecture. This very nice lady from the driving school was teaching us and we were out of the fridge that they called a classroom. So that was a relief.


After that was done we were just sitting and loitering in the office waiting for someone from the driving school to pick us up. It was an interminably long wait and I fell asleep. It wasn't a pleasant sleep cause I kept waking up and was thinking that the office people must be laughing at me. But then again they're probably used to people showing up sleepy and bored.


When I got home the first thing I did was look for food. I was so starved for edible food. Thank goodness that the next time I'm headed to the bloody place in the middle of nowhere I will have a warning in advance. I am not looking forward to going back there. 


Kill me now.

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...