Monday, April 11, 2011

Almost there pardner

I had a great weekend. And I'm pretending Friday didn't happen obviously.


I was supposed to take my theory test for my driving on Saturday. So Friday night I somehow powered through like 400 questions in that stupid book we have to read. And Saturday morning over breakfast and on the way to the driving school I actually finished the remaining questions. I was so proud of myself and I felt so prepared. And Joash didn't do anything at all so he was freaking out. But, as always luck was not on my side and the Internet at the bloody place was down. So finishing those 500 questions was a stupid waste. It had better pay off tomorrow when I'm really taking the test.


So after that I had to take Joash to Bangsar to the salon. Yes, I had to take the poor overgrown baby to the salon cause he was incapable of going himself. All by his almost 19 year old self. It was hilarious seeing him looking so out of place there. And I made sure to tell the guy to blow dry his hair cause I wanted to see what it looked like straight. All I can say is, Joash was not meant to have straight hair. Ever.


After that my day got much pleasanter. Went to Times Square to meet up with some school friends. Joash tagged along for what reason I don't know. He looked so bored I was tempted to offer my services in a mercy kill. It was great seeing those girls again after so long. I think the last time I saw them was Deepavali. Wow. How sad is that? Anyway, it was hilarious. I spent most of my time laughing my ass off. Sham was being a clown as usual, Jeni looked like she was already practicing being a lawyer, Nisha was just being Nisha, Asha was so freaking sarcastic it was hilarious, Sharanya got skinnier, Khir became stick thin....I should really lose some weight. 


Anyway we shopped like crazy. Being in Times Square kinda drives us insane when we see the crazily cheap merchandise. It's a cheap shopper's paradise :) I bought so much stuff. I finally got that studded belt I wanted. Been looking for it for goodness knows how long. And no I'm not one of those people who camwhore wearing their new clothes. I'd have to actually be thin to do that :) 


Then when they left Shu finally got there and helped me complete my final leg of the shopathon. After that we went to KLCC to meet Larry for dinner. Or rather I had dinner at Nando's while they watched. Those two clowns were full from eating I don't know what. Then we headed to The Apartment for dessert. Oh my goodness they have the awesomest baked chocolate pudding I have ever tasted. Seriously. It was heavenly. Divine. Godsent. I could go there for dessert every single day for the rest of my life. 






Then we met Larry's sister and one of his cousins. It was absolutely hilarious. We had an awesome time. Then they had a baked chocolate pudding too so obviously I stole some :) I'm a pig, I know.


So after that we sent Shu home and then Larry dropped me off. It was a good day.


Sunday. Sunday was so nice cause MICHAEL'S BACK!!! Well only for 2 weeks but still :) He came for 10.30 service. And the Vijiarungam siblings finally showed up too. And I saw our possible future car!! It's a Nissan Sunny but who the hell cares?? IT'S A CAR!! And it may soon be ours!! :D Okay I'm calming down now.


Oh and I saw Chris too after so long. Speaking of the almost-seminarian, I have a shocking announcement. Whoever would have guessed that this clown who even my dad calls and I quote 'a cool dude' 


.....


liked *NSync. I was so shocked I couldn't even summon enough energy to display a shocked expression. I was just blown away. For the first time I didn't have to explain who JC Chasez was. No wonder we're friends lol. 


*sigh* Speaking of the ever dreamy, ever drool-worthy Mr. Chasez, it has been 20 hours and 5 minutes since JC. When Hannah and Beth came over on Sunday they ended up watching an *NSync concert on my laptop. I should really stop drawing them into my craze. Nobody of their generation seems to get boybands. And today Hannah actually asked me if they could continue watching the concert cause on Sunday they had to leave while the concert was just starting. I had to take a few deep breaths before I very strongwilledly told her that I was giving up watching JC videos during Lent. 


Another temptation was when I saw a link on Joash's wall on Facebook. It was a video of some dance crew on ABDC. America's Best Dance Crew is JC's only current project. He's one of the judges and the only reason I even watch it at all. I suppose the crews are pretty good but the critiques are all I'm interested in ;) Season 6 just started and its LENT so I can't watch it. Which is sad. 


Damn I can't wait for Easter. Just 2 weeks away.  A mere 2 weeks. I can do this right? 


Right? :s

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...