Monday, April 4, 2011

3 more weeks then EASTER

I'm feeling so JC-deprived right now. It has been 11 hours and 50 minutes since JC.


I don't get it. I mean I know *NSync was huge but they had sooooooooo many interviews and videos to be watched la. I thought I made a pretty good dent in a huge pile of media that had to do with them but I recently discovered a mass of videos that I haven't seen yet. Wow. They sure kept busy while all the *NSync hype was at its peak. Which was all the way from 1995 to about 2005. Okay so its a long time but I'm still shocked at how many things they did in that time.


On a brighter note, I just discovered that the Sunday after next is Palm Sunday thank goodness. Lent is drawing to a close for the year. And again I say...THANK GOODNESS. The giving up meat thing is surprisingly getting easier year by year. This year my only complaint is that it's difficult to find vegetarian food. Other than that, being vegetarian isn't that bad at all.


Maybe it's because I have something I'm suffering over more that being vegetarian seems like a trivial worry. Okay I know not watching JC Chasez seems pretty trivial, but depriving myself of him is what made things worse. *sigh*


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway April is off to an excellent start. April Fool's day was hilarious. Larry actually had a list of 'targets'. Yes, he had a literal piece of paper with names on it. He literally crossed names off his list after he April Fooled them. And he had a 'strategy' list too on how to con everyone. It was just so funny.


I was so proud that his strategy for me simply said 'Challenge'. I'm so honoured to be deemed a challenge to prank. He tried too. Hard. Lol when we were at TBR having lunch he and Joanna tried to Fool me, saying that Joanna was chatting with this guy for hours while he was spilling his guts to her. Larry's face was priceless. Then when I got home I was texting Larry and I asked him his opinion on something I sent him that I had written and he said that he hated it. When I saw the text I couldn't stop laughing at his increasingly transparent attempts to Fool me. Shu tried too. She texted me saying that she was watching an episode of Desperate Housewives and Susan died. I almost believed her but then I realised the timing was a little too perfect, what with it being April Fool's and all. Then Joanna tried calling me from an unknown number and asking me what kind of girl I was making out with her boyfriend all. I couldn't help it; I burst out laughing.


So at the end of the day, Larry called and told me he hated me. April Fool's next year's gonna be a nightmare lol.


Then on Saturday Larry and Joanna came over then after that we went for this play. It was hilarious, I had so much fun. I felt like I finally had a social life too, which was great :) Oh and I have something worth mentioning here. My parents didn't call asking where I was until 11.10pm. 11.10 pm!!! I was so proud of them. So now I know the cutoff point when they start to get worried. It's good progress, from 7pm to 11pm. I'd say that is amazing progress indeed :)


On Sunday mom took us to Amcorp Mall after church. There's actually some really nice stuff there. And so I did some shopping. Pretty minor shopping but still. Unfortunately retail therapy's a super addictive drug. Now I'm mentally listing all the things that I need to buy. So naturally one of these days I will be paying Times Square/Sungai Wang a long overdue visit. 


So until something interesting happens I guess this is it for now. Laters...............

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...