Thursday, March 31, 2011

So Over Drama

What with my Financial Econs test today and the fact that I've been watching Gossip Girl, I think it's pretty safe to say that my noble goal of giving up swearing this Lent has gone bust :s


I do not want to speak of Financial Econs ever again. And as for William Sue....I have no words for that man. I'm not listening in his next lecture so there.


Gossip Girl.


Oh my goodness.


I just watched Season 3 of Gossip Girl and boy am I sick of drama right now. These people are absolutely insufferable! I can't watch the next season until....well I think at this rate I need at least a year to get over my hate for these two clowns Serena van der Woodsen and Jenny Humphrey. And if I spelled their names wrongly, trust me I could not care less.


Serena van der Woodsen is a self absorbed, 'I think I'm all that', 'I know all' kind of girl. And she has daddy issues (boo hoo) so somehow she's never, ever, ever single. It's just guy after guy after guy and she screws every single relationship up. After 22 episodes, you just get to a point where you either hate her or despise her. I'm well past despising her, I'm somewhere around the 'loathing' area right now. 


Jenny Humphrey is a little girl who thinks she knows everything and sticks her nose everywhere it doesn't belong. She causes endless amounts of drama in almost every episode and is a total jerk to everyone, including the only person who can somehow stand her-her stepbrother. And you know what? She still has friends. It's amazing. And after all the ruckus she caused-almost causing her parents to split up, trying to steal her stepsister's boyfriend, lying to...well pretty much everyone........


In the season finale she's sitting and crying about how everyone hates her. 


Really? She seriously didn't see it coming? If you're gonna be a bitch at least admit you're one right? 


The other characters are pretty okay. I love Chuck Bass, he's awesome. Blair's the only one who really sticks it where it hurts with Serena and Jenny which makes me love her. And Nate is played by Chace Crawford so I don't think I need to say much here :)


On another, much sadder note, it has been 72 hours and 52 minutes since I last watched JC :( I had this dream where I had a terminal disease so I flew to LA to meet him. Boy, was I sorry when I woke up.


Going to uni today was fun despite the test. I missed Vadakai (Larry) and Shu and Anna and Qades babi and Joanna and Beh Jian Fung and Christina and Aaron and Jordi and....I think that's all. Yeah...I think that's all.


But yeah, it was fun. 


Sigh got an early class tomorrow. So lazy. And for some reason sleep eludes me tonight.


Oh well I should probably study. That'll put me to sleep in minutes for sure. Ah there it is, even the mention of studying and my eyelids are drooping. Wow, I think we may have a breakthrough in insomnia medication here. I'll think about that in the morning. I mean it is morning now, but whatever. 


I'll try and be more interesting next time :D

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...