Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Long Week

It has been so insane this past week. I had two tests, Advanced Calculus and Financial Econs. They both turned out pretty all right but its been quite exhausting.


Our Calculus lecturer, as it turns out, is just like all our other lecturers. By that I mean that whenever he says a test is 'easy' it really isn't. And after all those reassurances of "I don't know what your other lecturers mean when they say the test is easy but mine is really easy" he told us like 5 seconds before the test that there were some things in the test that weren't in the tutorial (gasp!) but that we had discussed it in lecture (stare at him angrily for figuring out that I never pay attention in lecture). It wasn't a disaster, I could still answer most of the questions. But still, he said it was going to be easy. I thought he was different *sad face*.


There was this one question that I think no one knew how to do. It was a proving question. He must have pitied us cause he gave us hints on what we were supposed to be proving. The hints didn't help in any way but oh well, at least he tried lol. 


Financial Econs.....I'd say that I don't wanna talk about it but how else could I display to the world my intense dislike for William Sue, our beloved lecturer who gives us very helpful suggestions on committing suicide? He had just finished Chapter 4 the week before our test and it was actually being covered in the test. As if that wasn't disastrous enough, the tutorial for Chapter 4 was THE DAY BEFORE THE TEST. Yeah, we had less than a day to study Chapter 4 tutorial answers. Wonderful. And the questions in the test looked nothing like the tutorial questions. Thanks a lot William Sue. 


And that's not the last of it too. The test was last week. Just a week later, we're having a quiz. On Chapter 5 and 8. Chapter 5 which we just finished, and Chapter 8 which we have not. We have not covered ANY tutorial for Chapter 5 or Chapter 8. Isn't William Sue the best?


On a brighter note, my siblings and I have finally registered for our driving classes. We had our 5 hour lecture yesterday, a Sunday of all days (how dare they take away 5 hours of precious JC time from me?? *angry face*). I think it's safe to say that the guy lecturing us was kind of a psychopath. He was so lame and yet the entire class was laughing at his jokes. I mean, even I was laughing at first but after 5 hours? It gets old really fast. And the food. I almost died. The one day a week that I get to eat meat and we had to eat this sorry excuse for edible food. Such a waste. And I thought some fruit would help but having the watermelon was like drinking water. It was totally tasteless. Goodness, the horror.


I am not looking forward to the next lecture we have to sit for, fortunately only for 3 hours. The other three hours is 'practical' work, hopefully away from that horrible place we went to in the middle of nowhere. Not looking forward to that either, but for now I'll just focus on the test I have to pass. 


Oh when I was in the lecture, Chris of course had to remind me of all the fun I was missing at church. He told Leanne that me, sis and Joash all had dengue LOL. And then he said Lisa was there too and he should tell her that we're having diarrhea. I was struggling to laugh quietly in the lecture, it was so funny. And they actually might have bought it, because the next thing I know Lisa is calling me. And when I got home Leanne called me too. I couldn't stop laughing.


It has now been 12 hours and 32 minutes since I last watched JC. Spent a lot of quality time watching JC videos early Sunday morning (almost up to 3am) then as soon as I got home from the 5 hour lecture fiasco. It was enough I suppose. But I miss his adorableness already. I discovered this thing called 'The Reel NSync'. It's on YouTube. It's just a collection of videos that one of the NSync guys took in the first years of their fame. They're mostly goofing around and its totally hilarious. *sigh*


So yeah, Shu and Larry are coming over later. We're gonna get started writing a script for our musical that we're doing at uni. It should be fun, if my experience at writing the script for our drama in foundation with Shu is any indication. I just hope they don't finish my Cream Crackers. 


Until I have something to report then, I bid thee farewell.

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...