Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back to Uni (SEM THREE HERE WE COME!!!)

Well its been a great three days back at uni for our third and final semester. Man, saying that makes it feel so weird, so....final. When I went to the cafeteria as usual on Monday morning and saw Shu, Nicholas and Michelle already there and waving, it was simply like we had never left. But the thing is (I don't know if this is just me) I feel like there's a sadness hanging over me. Knowing that this is our last semester together, like really together in one class, I just can't help but feel extremely depressed. I mean Setapak is gonna be freaking amazing, I know. It'll be a whole different experience altogether and I definitely AM looking forward to it. But one year in foundation, though it passed by in a total blur, was a long time. I've gotten attached to my routines, my hangouts, my friends...man this is totally harder than I thought.

Monday and Tuesday I had an amazing time as usual. Kinda spent some time being the world's best freaking tiang lampu but hey I'm getting used to it. I won't say I'm getting good at it cause that would so totally be a bad thing. Monday totally felt like old times. Going to HQ, watching the guys' antics and all. Tuesday we met one of Anna's friends, who wasn't as we all thought, from Klang but from Shah Alam. Apparently Shah Alam guys are less weird than Klang guys (No offense Aaron, you're totally unique that's all :D). There's nothing in particular that I want to say about it. Just that gosh our English for Communication lecturer really gets on my nerves. She has this fake accent which fluctuates between American and British accents, she LOVES to do the head shaking thing, and MAN just when i thought I was once mean and sarcastic, she came along. The class is kinda interesting because of the discussions we have la, but she's really degrading sometimes and totally looks down on us. I could not be more annoyed. Then, on top of that Thiyaagoo just HAD to say that I look like her and that i talk like her. What the hell??? I soooooo do not have any fake accents in case nobody noticed.

Now to the serious stuff. I seriously think there's something totally wrong with me. I'm getting annoyed so easily these days, its scaring me. I mean I hide it ok enough I guess. But when i hide my temper, another problem comes up.

My sarcasm.

I've noticed lately that the sarcasm which I was kinda famous for at school has been creeping back. I mean, I feel weird without being sarcastic cause it kinda feels like sarcasm is my thing. In controlled amounts its totally fine. But the thing is, I can't really control it. Whatever comes out of my mouth is not exactly well thought out so I end up being kinda mean. Its petty and weird I know but that's me. WEIRD. *Sigh*

So I won't lie and say I had a horrible day today cause that's not at all true. I was having a perfectly good time until after lunch. Everyone was with their respective partners thus leaving me the tiang lampu yet again. Thiyaagoo caught me looking totally lost and for some reason it annoyed me way more than usual. Then after that suddenly I was told that the girls were not going for futsal. Not that it was a big deal, I wasn't dying to go or anything. But being asked my opinion would have been nice though. I got over it la its not like I have any reason to be mad.

And so, in a weird mood I was. But I did try to be a little less mean than I usually am. And I do truly appreciate Nicholas, Shu and Michelle for tolerating my weirdness and doing their absolute level best to include me in the conversation hehe. I felt better once the sting wore off I guess. I can never stay mad very long. So it was pretty much normal after that. Me and Michelle went to Tajima and their cheesecake is GOOD! Yummy...hehe

Neways I'm supposed to be sleeping now in preparation for tonight's Manchester United versus Newcastle. Why oh why must it be at 3.30?? By the time the game is over, Mum will be waking me up 10 minutes later to get ready for uni :S The things I do for Manchester United *Sigh*

Well hopefully I'll be blogging again soon. Its been a while, I know. Take care peoplez..

2 comments:

NAV said...

ur sarcasm is what makes u YOU yellow! it used to make me laugh n laugh n laugh n laugh n laugh in skul remember????? and i wud NEVER get it! super blur. i still dont. hahahah! missin ya lots! dont ever change! :D

Lil Miss Sarcasm said...

Haha miss ya too!!! Remember k,we TOTALLY have a good reason to go to gsc NOW before its too late!! muahahahaha We shall hang out soon:D

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...