Saturday, March 5, 2011

A New Discovery

*Me in the morning*


Voice in my head : This bloody Picasa 3 icon has been on my desktop since I got the laptop back. Perhaps I should be a busybody and...


Argumentative voice in my head: Errr HELLOO, it's YOUR laptop. How are you being a busybody if you take a little peek at what Picasa 3 is for??


Voice in my head: Oh, it's you again (rolls virtual eyes). I AM a valid trained voice in her head you know, you don't have to come butting in every time I'm trying to get her to do something.


Argumentative voice in my head: Well there should be a little healthy competition so she knows she doesn't always have to do what you say. I mean come on, you were trying to get her to study for Financial Economics. As exciting as that sounded, I thought getting her to switch on her laptop would be a little bit more entertaining. (virtual devilish grin)


Voice in my head: You just had to slip in that you won that one, didn't you? Well I got her to study Actuarial Maths and that test didn't go as badly as she thought now did it? (virtual triumphant smirk)


Argumentative voice in my head: (virtual evil laugh) And you got her to study Actuarial Maths the night before her Microecons test, which turned out to be a bleeding disaster now didn't it?


Voice in my head: (virtually flustered) We're going way off topic here. Let's get back to Picasa 3 shall we?


Argumentative voice in my head: Oh someone's decided to be nice to the smart voice in her head now. Yes, I guess we agree she should poke her nose in Picasa 3 and find out what it's for.


*The End*


So yes, that's how I ended up clicking that little icon and discovering I have this awesome thingy that makes collages!!! :)


I'm such an amateur it's shocking but my first collage looks a little like this.







So yeah. I thought my first should be just me and the girls. The church gang would take forever so I thought I'd save that for...oh I don't know....sem break? :)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...