Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Long Hellish Week

Finally it's Friday. TGIF man!!!!


It has been indeed a long and hellish week, hence the title of this post. Just finished my Actuarial Maths test today and I can't believe I'm saying this but....I've been studying all week. Yup, that's right. I actually studied for more than a day before my test. It did pay off I guess. The test wasn't that bad. But it did ruin my entire week though. I spent most of it in great agitation about all the formulas I had to magically memorise. 


The Microecons lecturer...I have just demoted him to not deserving to be called by name on this blog. He screwed me over. The Microecons test was on Thursday and he made the questions all tricky and sneaky. I hate him. 


Even Dr. Chua (my Actuarial Maths lecturer) didn't screw me over. The Actuarial Maths test was more straightforward than I ever dared to hope. Damn, I hope I didn't just jinx the second test which should be coming in a couple of weeks. 


Anyway, I haven't had any time for leisure or pleasure this week. Except for Monday of course, when I was watching the Oscars. It was great this year, everyone was so funny. Somehow everyone developed a sense of humour just in time for the Oscars. Which was wonderful timing :) 


James Franco looked......*drool and faint*


He was heavenly. When his stint on General Hospital was mentioned, to YouTube I went. He is sooooo hot in General Hospital. He's this mysterious, sexy assassin. Soooooo irresistable.


I hope he wins an Oscar someday. Soon.


Oh and Justin Timberlake was adorable at the Oscars too :) To those of you who didn't watch the 83rd Annual Academy Awards, you don't know what you're missing unless you watch it so....GO WATCH IT WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???


I just realised I'm rambling. I must be tired. So tired that I forgot what I really wanted to blog about. Oh, got it.


Today was Auntie Kalai's birthday. So we went out for dinner :D


Finally I felt like I had a life on Friday night. It was really fun. It always is whenever Hari's around. And Auntie Kalai. And Auntie Hayma. And Ramyah. And Thanesh.


So yeah I had a good time and we just got home. 


And....I don't know what else to say.


Maybe I'll blog tomorrow when I'm not so exhausted and scatterbrained.


Night, all.

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...