Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to meeeee.... :)

Well my birthday turned out to be pretty awesome indeed :)


Yesterday I had soooo much time to waste at uni cause I was so early and our assignment was all finished so there was like a ton of time left to waste :S


But it turned out to be awesome though Shu was acting like freakishly oddly. I soon found out the reason why everyone was acting a little strangely.


I was sitting and talking to Shu and Qades. Or rather they were talking and I was occupying myself otherwise. Suddenly Shu gave a scary smile and Mogan came hopping next to me. To my utter shock a cake was then placed on the table in front of me. Everyone seemed to be enjoying my shocked expression and laughing while I was too busy being stunned to care lol.


It was so sweet of them and I was really touched. After all they have only known me for a little while. So if you guys are reading this, thanks to Shu, Qades, Puvan, Vimal, Mogan and Lavanya for the cake and the celebration. You guys are totally awesome :D


Today was of course the day that went odd but turned out great :)


Well the finalised list of people to show their face was just supposed to be me, Shu and Jasmine. Then Qades called and said he had nothing to do so I asked him to come la. Then only Shu mentioned that the plan was actually for Qades and Vimal to come surprise me at Times Square. Sadly it was not meant to be cause Vimal couldn't make it lol. Then Jasmine pulak couldn't make it at the last minute. And hence, it was me, Shu and Qades.


He came at the right moment lol. We had juuuuuuuuust decided to try on some clothes and he came along when we were in the fitting room hehe.


Anyway we watched New Moon which unfortunately sucked big time. I know, right? I never thought I'd say it either :S


There is simply no reason valid enough to excuse Kristen Stewart's abominable acting :S There was simply no expression whatsoever on her stupid face :@ And even if there was, it was the same stupid expression throughout the movie. She sucks. And yet she gets to make out with not one but TWO impossibly hot guys in the movie. It's so unfair :(


Taylor Lautner looked effing hot though :S I could drool over those abs all day. And that loooook on his faaaace *faints*


Robert Pattinson was awesome as usual but had too much makeup on. Its sad I know. He looked hotter in Twilight. The main attraction of this movie was Jacob oh-so-hunky Black.


Anyway the movie aside, we then went to Nando's for lunch. Omg the amount of time we took just to decide where to go :S I finally had to use the whole I'm the birthday girl let's do what I want crap.


We had an awesome time even without doing much. Qades is just so funny and Shu is just so lame. It's a good combination for entertainment purposes hehe.


When I got home I just took a shower then went out for dinner with my family. We went to KLCC and had our favourite pizza there. We haven't been there in a while :)


Anyway all in all I had a great time. This was a really freakishly cool birthday :) Thanks to everyone who wished me by calling, texting or facebooking. I love you all :)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...