Saturday, November 21, 2009

Uneventful boredom

Even as I type this I'm supposed to be doing my Sun Tzu assignment. I know, I'm such a procrastinator :)


I just feel like blogging suddenly dunno why.


Guess what happened yesterday. Sis like an idiot didnt tell me that Emmanuel was coming over to the house hehe. Oh I just realised I never mentioned Emmanuel before. Oops. He's my sisters boyfriend by the way. Ever since he came back from the UK where he did law for about 8 months, he's been coming over to the house about once a week or so. Only thing is he's only ever seen me at my absolute worst :S


So yesterday was no different. I was sitting in the living room in my super sized t shirt, with my uncombed hair looking like a birdnest and staring at the tv looking so depressed when he came in. Haihh...by then it was too late to do any so called damage control hehe. So he was here the whole day and me and Joash just gave the study room a wide berth for the day :)


Anyway today was my Pengajian Malaysia test and we finally passed up our completed assignment to the lecturer. One down, just Sun Tzu to go. Oh and Academic Writing too which I also haven't started :S


I keep forgetting the point of this post. Hmmmmm........crap what was it that I wanted to say??


Oh yeah.


AARON'S COMING BACK TOMORROW!!! :D :D :D :D :D


I think I probably made him panic a little cause when I was chatting with him just now. It's not my fault I was just too hyper and excited about seeing him tomorrow :) Anyway I'm soooooo looking forward to that. Oh and then Mom's taking me saree shopping for Christmas. Dunno what colour to get this year. Hmmmmmmmm....


I'm really getting into the Christmas mood early this year. Carolling practice must have triggered it :) Its just too exciting. Then there's a Christmas tree decorating competition at church next Friday which sounds like so much fun. I can't wait :) Audrey and Aaron won't be there though :( Hope the rest can make it.


So.....I probably should be getting back to that assignment, huh? Sigh.........


Ok fine I'm going already :S


I'll probably update tomorrow out of joblessness as well :)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...