Friday, September 25, 2009

Tired of finals and panda eyes...

Well its almost over. Just two papers left then I'm done for the semester. That's right, one down and like 8 more to go. Not very comforting is it? hehe


But at least my most dreaded paper is over that's something. I went into the exam hall today with a repeated mantra in my head saying "Accounts will be over when you get out, accounts will be over when you get out...". When I got out of the hall the first thing I noticed almost everyone was complaining about was that they couldn't get the balance sheet to just be balanced already :)


So anyway I have discrete maths on Monday morning following which we will be going to my Thai lecturer, Khun Sermsuk's house for a little extra Thai lesson before our final on Wednesday. I'll miss Khun Sermsuk :( She is one of the most caring, dedicated and totally compassionate lecturers I have ever had the pleasure to learn from. And that's saying something since I always seem to have something to complain about when it comes to lecturers :)


Oh my goodness I am officially declared lifeless. I don't even know what to write on my blog!! Is my life that dull and uneventful? :(


Oh Raya was fun though. We had our usual yearly gathering at Radziah's house. Her house just haaaaaaaaaad to be at Serdang la. So we had no choice but to take Malaysia's fastest and most reliable form of transportation. Namely the KTM!!! God it was horror. The train was jam packed full of people (especially Bangladeshis and Indonesians who looked like they'd never seen girls before) and there was NO AIR COND :s I am freaking serious and not exaggerating when I say that we were all sweating bullets. It was soooooooo hot in the train that when we reached the Serdang station, we felt like we were in an air cond building rather than an outdoor ktm station :) And as if that wasn't bad enough, I was wearing a baju kebaya which refused to let me walk!! I had to take such tiny steps even when we were rushing, it was so frustrating :@ And there's more. I had no support whatsoever to hold on to in the train. I was therefore forced to hang on to Khir, who was not so stable herself and I was having a tough time holding on to her arm because we were both sweaty and our hands were slippery. There were too many scary moments when I was in great danger of losing balance and falling across the lap of some Indonesian dude. Thank goodness that never happened *shudders*.


But all that aside, once we got to Radzo's place we were back to our crazy selves and talking and talking and talking. Its nice to catch up with everyone. Sadly quite a few people couldn't make it. But anyway we were just lazing around and talking the whole afternoon and it was cool. We made plans to meet up again that Tuesday. Unfortunately I couldn't make it due to my beloved Accounts paper preparations *sigh*.


Wednesday was a new experience for me. Getting tipsy at a Raya lunch is a bit weird don't you think? hehe Very contradictory... Needless to say I didn't get much studying done on that day.


Anyway hopefully I'll have something of a little more consequence to report the next time I post. This blog is just getting lamer by the second. hehe I have been writing a little more poetry than usual lately but its a little un-postable though ;p

So til next time....



:)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...