Saturday, March 14, 2009

Random thoughts...

Well it's official.
I'm sick...
Haihh..its only been two weeks back at uni and apparently I'm already stressed out enough to fall sick. Then again it couldbe the classical reason of mine for falling sick. Mom noticed some time ago that whenever Dad goes on a trip somewhere, or goes away somewhere for work, I fall sick. It's not that I miss him that much, it's just a subconscious thing to do with my screwed up mind, I think. So Dad left the day before yesterday, and as expected I started sniffling and sneezing the very next day. Gosh what's gonna happen when I move out?? hehe Anyway, sorry Shu I know I'm supposed to be resting but having nothing to do is driving me nuts! So just thought I'd blog a little while.

Well it's finally gonna happen tonight. Manchester United versus Liverpool at Old Trafford. I was feeling too dam sick in the morning to bet on anything with Joash but I just might. If I'm in any condition to fulfill the conditions obviously. So that's happening tonight and NOTHING (including a blocked nose and an achingly sore throat that makes me reluctant to speak) is gonna stop me from watching this match. Fingers crossed that Liverpool gets pummelled..badly :D GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!! They better not make me regret this post hehe.

So we all had a good day yesterday. It was the return of the irritant and I'm sure we were all very glad about it hehe. Yeah the irony in that sentence makes me laugh too. Well I thought I should say that it's nice to have you back, thought it comes at the cost of continuous remarks about my weight :S Then again, what else is new?

So I'm supposed to be going for futsal tomorrow with the church gang but I'm in no condition to go. See la if I miraculously get better by tonight. Okay I'm grasping at straws about what to type already so I'd better go. Anyway, I'm supposed to be reasearching Hitler's leadership skills :S Oh wait, might as well call Minnie first. Mom went off to PD this morning with her girlfriends so cab gayut on the phone. WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! hehe

Take care people..Be careful that you don't get the bug from me. I warned you guys :)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...