Friday, March 20, 2009

My epiphany

I just had a rude awakening today. And rude awakenings are exactly what they sound like...RUDE. You see, this entire week has been pretty much fantastic. I am totally serious, I could just stay in foundation forever. I mean, its just been so great that I really have no words that can describe how much fun we have just from doing stupid stuff and being all together. And of course thinking about all this makes me sad cause of the thought of it drawing to a close very, very, VERY soon. And in the midst of all this sadness, I'll promise myself that I'll have more fun than ever before we leave just to sort of increase the amount of very good memories that my friends and I have created here. All along I've been so wrapped up in my bubble of fun/sadness that I didn't notice one very important thing.

It doesn't seem like anyone else really cares.

I mean here I am walking around like the world is about to end (I'm such a drama queen I know hehe) and everyone else has either already accepted the fact that foundation is almost over and we'll be going our separate ways soon, or they're in complete denial and not accepting the fact that a mass separation is due in our near future. I know it's probably not much of an epiphany but it came as quite a shock to me, I don't know exactly why.

Anyway, this week was a bunch of first's for this sem. First time skipping class, first time watching the guys play futsal, first time the guys got caught for copying in web page design practical and were made to stay back over an hour to finish their work the non-copy-and-paste way, the first time we practiced our drama...lots of stuff. I've just been totally loving every moment of it. Our post results trauma has faded though. Transalated that means : we don't feel guilty about our results anymore unless we think about it and are therefore doing the nonsense which we did last sem. The kind of nonsense we do is kinda tame but it can prove deadly when we sit for finals. We'll sit at the back of class and play bingo la, nama negeri la, all kinds of nonsense and totally not pay attention to whatever the lecturer is saying. We're not quite criminals yet but its fatal enough to our grades though.

Futsal on Wednesday was fun though. The creepy dude who disturbs me (aka the owner who is married and has a kid. total eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww-fest) tried to ruin it by calling me but it was just so much fun. The guys had this above-19 vs below-19 match going on. Basically it was the group of nineteen year olds against the older ones. Only Khuben was kinda tersesat at the above-19 la. It was a nice match to watch. The guys were really funny when they kept slipping and sliding on the turf. So apparently, the girls (me, Anna, Michelle and Nanthinee) were also divided. Instead of being neutral like we usually are, Anna and Michelle were supporting the below-19's (I wonder why...*cough Aaron and Gabe cough cough* hehe) and me and Nanthinee were supporting the above-19's. And in the end the above-19's won la. But it was a very close match though, it ended 4-3.

After that I suppose we were waiting for CK cause nobody wanted to walk to the bus stop. All very lazy already la. But he disappeared to goodness knows where for goodness knows how long so eventually Aaron gave up and we walked to the bus stop. But when we got there ony..................CK's van passing by in the opposite direction. Me, Michelle and Aaron..staring at the van, looking at each other haha. Then Aaron drained my credit talking to CK and asking where to wait all, and when the Metro bus came, he just said forget it let's take the bus. Grrrrrrrrr.............hehe

Anyway sorry people but I have no pictures to put here. Good also la I'm dam malas to upload. It was strange enough that i suddenly had the mood to blog so I'm just going with the flow hehe. Guess I should go and get started on the million things that I have to get done by this weekend. Wish me luck la people I have an insane amound of work to do. Anyway, thanks Michelle and Shu for displaying your craziness to the world in my chatbox. It's very much appreciated hehe. Oh and of course I must thank Anna for being the inspiration behind a few of them hehe.

Take care people...

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...