Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Quality time...

Well I totally have A LOT to blog about yesterday and today, which is probably the most quality time I have spent with the girls. It has been mostly just us girls and it's been kinda totally great. We seem to never run out of things to talk about, and when we do, we just all go completely and totally nuts hehe. Its quite a sight to behold, trust me :D Well I have an abundance of pictures, because well Shu has a blog too!!!!! Gosh she wanted to make her blog dam 'happening' la. Somehow that included taking a truckload of photos with MICHELLE and MY phones hehe. Get a new phone for goodness sake la Shu ;p So anyway, moving on...


TUESDAY


Well we just got back from a three-day break since we had a public holiday. So I honestly thought for some reason that our class started at 8am on Tuesday. So like an idiot, instead of sleeping in cause I had an 11AM CLASS, I came to uni and totally wasted three hours with Shu. But anyway I had fun. Who wouldn't with Shu around in her lamest of the lamest mood? hehe So we ended up attempting to do our tutorials (or at least Shu was attempting and I kept disturbing her hehe), failing to do our tutorials, walking around, photostating a huge bunch of notes and going to the mamak and eating. And of course, talking and talking and talking and talking non-stop. But then again, that pretty much goes without saying. Eventually we headed back to our 'happening' hangout spot-the cafeteria, and Michelle and Anna had mysteriously appeared. So we were late for class becaaaaaaause, under Shu's greatest insistence we were totally camwhoring in the cafeteria *sigh* Shu, Shu...










Well I totally have A LOT to blog about yesterday and today, which is probably the most quality time I have spent with the girls. It has been mostly just us girls and it's been kinda totally great. We seem to never run out of things to talk about, and when we do, we just all go completely and totally nuts hehe. Its quite a sight to behold, trust me :D Well I have an abundance of pictures, because well Shu has a blog too!!!!! Gosh she wanted to make her blog dam 'happening' la. Somehow that included taking a truckload of photos with MICHELLE and MY phones hehe. Get a new phone for goodness sake la Shu ;p So anyway, moving on...




The rest of the day was pretty much normal la. Oh except for the shock of seeing Gabe almost totally bald. I had a total heart attack-ish experience right there outside the UTAR computer lab :S We had English class which turned out to be kinda fun. This i guess would be because Miss Malar seems to be loosening up a little and she's even joking around with us and all. What can I say? TD15 and TD16 is simply too lovable when we're nice and responsive in the class. Or rather, when the guys are in the mood to be funny in a nice way instead of a horrifying way hehe. So somehow, in this class Gabe became known as a Troop Leader (he was the troop leader in scouts), Nicholas became the President of a chess club, and CK became the Vice President. Of the chess club. Wow, is that hard to picture or what? CK playing chess hehe. Anyway after all that comedy, there was a debate on animal rights surprisingly. Aaron, Michelle and Gabe all got stuck with it along with Sunny, Sathiya, Chor, Lau and San Len (who happens to be the only dude in TD15 brave enough to do assignmens, experiments etc with the TD15 troublemakers namely Thiyaagoo, Thibash and Nevin). It was quite interesting to watch, especially when Aaron and Gabe joined forces. Man..that was a totally hilarious class. So after that we were waiting for Michelle and Gabe. All were very excited la, first time we were all going back home together. While waiting me, Shu, Anna and Thibash were working on our drama. Actually me and Shu were doing the work la. The rest were just there for moral support. Yes that means you too Anna hehe. After that when the guys came out they were totally teasing Thibash about something which I haven't figured out yet. Hmm..the curiosity is almost killing me! Anyway, after how long we took the UTAR bus to Asia Jaya. There also all started camwhoring la.



Doesn't Michelle totally look like she had a Victoria Beckham bobcut???











Then me, Shu and Michelle decided to waste some time at Tajima first. Then those two pulak started camwhoring. Shu claimed it was to keep her awake. Suuuuuure Shu...we all believe that hehe.







After that nothing much la. Just said our goodbyes and went home. But got kinda irritated when it was already like 7pm when I got to Damai LRT station. When I started walking only it had to rain. Already it was so scary walking at that time...ALONE. Then when I got home pulak Dad didn't even get concerned that I was half wet and I walked home at that hour. Got so irritated. *Sigh* Hopefully it was just because he was busy...




TODAY


Today was spent TOTALLY the whole time I was with the girls. Had an 8am class this time. Gosh was so sleepy on the bus I was so afraid that I would miss the stop. Anyway, after Management class me and Michelle got a total shock. There's this guy who has been in my class since sem 1 and Michelle has been saying since then that he looked so familiar and all. I thought so too but it was too much of a coincidence that we both thought so. So naturally after a few weeks of brain-racking I let it go. So we don't really talk to him la he mostly talks to Shu and sometimes Michelle. Suddenly we made a discovery today and the mystery was solved! He was wearing a MAD camp t shirt!!!! Michelle was the one who noticed and pointed it out to me. And after that, even more shockingly I found out that he had been in my team for the games and we had actually spoken so there was totally no excuse that I didn't recognise him. And only then he also made the connection and remembered me!! After that we were totally talking non-stop la. Nothing could stop our yakking I tell you. I was so surprised I even called Minnie to tell her. Yeah I'm jobless I know hehe. So later we had English class. That time also the camera phones suddenly started coming out *sigh*.




Sure, Anna, the phone is DEFINITELY big enough to cover your face?


So predictably and as usual, those three monkeys Anna, Michelle and Shu were talking away and all going crazy and I was doing all the work. Man I really gotta stop being their Mom hehe. After a while I went on strike and refused to write anything more. It had no impact whatsoever haha. So I went to the washroom just walked around for a while and came back. They hadn't written a single line and were struggling away hehe. So I had pity on them and went ahead writing la. Haiyo bad time to go soft :D


So after class was over, me, Michelle and Shu decided to go to Amcorp for a while before going home. It was very early la. So anyway, we were rushing so that we could catch the Mcd 12-3 offer for mcvalue meals. Unfortunately we were JUST 3 minutes too late :( So what? We ate like pigs anyway hehe. And of course, there was a lot of camwhoring going on...






Haihh...pig pig hehe









Haha Michelle was looking at some guy who was staring at them?



We ended up staying quite a while, not surprisingly. And people, congratulate me! I finally got the nerve to tell Mum my results. *Sigh* Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. After all, she can't yell at me like I'm a kid anymore. But it was crazy hard her disappointed like that. Darn...


:( But at least everything's out in the open la. Shouldn't be too bad. But she does want me to try for a 4.0 this sem though :S I just said I would try my absolute best. Which I will...


Anyway, gonna go sleep now and wake up for Manchester United versus Inter Milan, second leg later. Night people, take care... :)




ps If you guys wanna check out Shu's blog, it's at http://forgesomelove.blogspot.com

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...