Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chinese New Year..continued

Well I do kinda sorta have a reason to be proud of myself today. I did a LITTLE studying in the morning cause we didn't have any visiting in the morning or afternoon. Had quite a lazy day relaxing in the house. AS IF I've been worrking so hard *roll eyes* So anyway, we did go out in the evening.


At around 5 we went next door to Uncle Andrew and Auntie Judi's place. It was totally fun la. Hannah and Beth were performing their antics for us and we were all extremely entertained. Too bad I forgot the camera :S Neways they just got a Wii. I only found out what that thing is today. Totally took me by surprise. Joash had GREAT fun with it la. I'm sure he'll b back at their place every opportunity he gets now hehe. He was playing tennis but he particularly enjoyed the boxing game even though his arms got worn out eventually :D Neways we had great fun.


After that we went out for dinner with one of Mum n Dad's good friends. Auntie Aileen n her German husband and their son Marius who's Dad's godson. Guess that makes him my godbrother hehe. They live in Beijing so we only see them once a year. oh but apparently that's about to change cause they're moving here to Malaysia sometime this year. I'm quite happy about that. They're great fun to have around :) Anyway Marius is now 12 and he's had quite a growth spurt since i saw him last year. He's turning out to be quite a charming dude la. And he still looks adorable. So we went to this restaurant called Top Hat. The food there is quite good but I made the mistake of ordering a Daquiri which turned out tasting quite horrendous. I couldn't take it and even Joash who's totally in love with alcohol couldn't handle it. But the white wine was quite nice and the food was really good. So that at least I have some photos of :D Here they are..













































































No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...