Monday, January 26, 2009

Chinese New Year..so far

Well first of all, to all my chinese friends out there HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! Well i've had a great time so far, visiting dad's friends mostly. The only downside is, I feel kinda bad completely ditching my efforts to study while having fun. When does THAT ever happen right? Anyway, an early warning to all you people who can't read posts without pictures, i have none this time :S So read as far as you can before you get bored la. hehe
So, yesterday was Aaron's last Sunday with us here in Malaysia *sob sob* I was pretty bummed la. When me and Aaron got ditched cause everyone else went for a ride in the car with Reyhan, i couldn't even get the energy to ask for a turn to experience his driving. Oh Reyhan successfully got his driver's license on his first try by the way so that's what all the fuss was about. So, we had pretty much a normal Sunday morning. Went to church late so Lisa and Reyhan were kinda panicking cause there were too few servers before we got there :) Then when service was over we hung around wondering what to do till 11 when YF was starting. We decided to go to Mcd to get something to eat but by the time we finally left church was already about 10.40 hehe. So obviously we were late for YF but Audrey saved us all by telling Joyce about going to Mcd before we left haha. So YF was the usual hoo haa. Then after that we were just sitting around and talking and eating our Mcd meals till Aaron and Audrey left. I was seriously acting like a crazy person when they were leaving. We were all screaming Aaron's name n yelling goodbyes, really felt kinda saddening. After that we were all sitting down and talking till we left one by one. Oh one thing worth mentioning tho, Chris and Tim are down for a visit from the UK so we were all pretty hyped to see them :D They look the same as ever and now that they're here I'm sure everyone is fattening them up on Malaysian food, which i bet they really missed :)
Well in the evening we went to join Datuk Edward Lee and his family for their reunion dinner. The food is always good and not something you can find in a restaurant or something. We all had fun, in particular me and Joash. There was champagne and wine, both of which i had TOO MUCH n got kinda drunk. At first I only intended to have one glass of wine n champagne each, but Datuk kept refilling my glasses so i had quite a bit of both la hehe. I was scared to get off my chair cause didn't know if I could walk straight or not, that I remember. Me n Joash even completely forgot our bet to see who could walk in a straight line after all the drinks hehe. Only when we were in the car the drunkards were all unleashed n talking at the same time and acting like total idiots. Mum, the only sober one, would be the only one who remembers all that happened :D
I don't remember much that happened after that, my memory's kinda fuzzy. But the next morning, which was today, when i checked my fone, I had called Michelle, Anna, Lisa and Reyhan, God only knows why i called. Then when i checked my laptop I had apparently chatted with Daniel, some of the conversation i THINK i remember la. I was glad though that i didn't have any hint of a hangover, cause we had more houses to visit today hehe. We went to Uncle Kingsley's house. I always enjoy going to his house cause when he and dad start talking, its a total comedy to watch hehe. Bishop also came with his family when we were there. His grandchildren are totally adorable by the way. After that we went to the Selangor Club for lunch. Man, I am so sick and tired of that place. But the Indian food is really good la. So we came home after that and here I am, blogging like a jobless idiot when I'm supposed to be studying. What else is new. Neways we'll b leaving in a couple of hours for the next house so I guess i should get some rest now. Once again, a very Happy Chinese New Year to everyone :)
Signing off for now :D

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...