Monday, November 17, 2014

A Really Messy Catch Up

It's been so long that the mere thought of my blog makes me feel guilty. The oh my goodness I've been unfaithful kind of guilty. Which is fitting, I suppose. 

So, there have been a lot of things happening since (OH MY GOODNESS YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME THE LAST TIME I UPDATED WAS IN) May. The siblings and I moved to a new apartment, the sister got married and moved out of the new apartment too, work got a lot busier and slowed back down, I got put in charge of caroling and caroling practices have started! Major changes all around I guess.

The new apartment is great. Now that it's just me and the brother, we have a running joke that we both basically live alone and take shifts being home. Seriously, I never see the guy anymore. Once when Larry went to visit his sister at work (who happens to be the brother's boss), Joash apparently asked how I was because he hadn't seen me in about two weeks. It was hilarious :) Now that I'm house sitting and it's been just me and the dog, everyone has been asking me what the hell I do with myself alone there. I keep telling people that even when I was at home, it's not like I ever saw Joash so it's pretty much the same thing. At least here I have McDog who wakes me up early in the morning whenever he feels like going outside and demands to be wrapped like a sausage in his blanket for entertainment and listens to me talk to myself. Wow that sounded really sad, didn't it? LOL

The sister's wedding was a lot of fun. I think it was definitely the most fun I've ever had at a wedding :) Let's just say it was a night to never forget and leave it at that, shall we? :p

Last Sunday was out first ever caroling practice of the year! It was a LOT of fun. Since quite a few of our newer carolers can't make it for caroling this year, everyone who showed up for practice was strictly longtime friends. That made for plenty of entertainment. Well if you call barely a moment of silence and screaming to get people's attention and having Leanne's baby sister being carried in to be inducted into the caroling habit early in life 'plenty of entertainment'. It really was good fun though :)

So there's the update post. Hopefully now that work has slowed down I'll be able to write something interesting soon :)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...