Thursday, March 6, 2014

A Missing Friend

To all my wonderful fellow and former sufferers of the university I call my choice,
Larry, Locoma, BJF, Ishyshy, Christina, Bordi, Shu, Anna and Qades,
this is just because I missed you guys today :)

A missing friend
Is an uneaten half of a waffle I couldn't finish.
It is an unobserved eye roll at the ridiculousness of club activities on campus.
Or an unshared giggle directed at a once-hated lecturer.

A missing friend
Is a signature that need not be forged on an attendance list.
It is a silent lunch alone with a book.
An unexpressed rant about the lack of vegetarian food at the cafeteria.

A missing friend
Is an uncontrollable smile as memories of good times interrupt thoughts of Life Contingencies.
It is a hasty text about how classes are depressing when you clowns aren't around.
Possibly a plan to relive childishness and irresponsibility in all its glory.
Possibly over bak kut teh ;)

Missing you guys!!

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...