Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Jumbled Mess of Thoughts Part II

This is what happens when I've been too lazy to update and my life suddenly becomes so hip and happening. Okay fine, it's not that hip and happening, I just have a mad urge to blog about the smallest things that happen to me :)

So all the big networks in the US are clearly trying to torture me now because somehow all the shows I follow are on a month-long hiatus. Okay fine, I was just being dramatic. It's more like a two-week hiatus. But still. I've been without The Originals and Klaus/Joseph Morgan for too long :'(



Ngaaaahhhhh.

Sorry. Floor broke my jaw's fall.

SPEAKING OF THE ORIGINALS OMG KLAROLINE FINALLY HAPPENED (well sort of) ON THE 100TH EPISODE OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES HOLY CRAP I WAS SO EXCITED AND ABSOLUTELY HORRIFIED BECAUSE OKAY NOBODY CARES BUT HE SAID HE'S NEVER COMING BACK OH GOD WHYYYY AND NOBODY KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT DO YOU BUT OMG KLAROLINE!!!

I hate to be using Tumblr slang but well it kinda kills you when your OTP finally shares a screen after goodness knows how many months and gahhh after their last scene in the Season 4 finale was so sweeeeet I'm gonna go sit in a corner and cry for a while now excuse me. But while I cry I might as well watch the scene again. After all, if this is all the Klaroline I'm going to be getting for the near future, I'm going to bloody well revel in this one scene. *burst into tears*


Okay I don't think I'm gonna stop crying anytime soon. I'll just type through the pain. *sob sob* Through the pain of watching them smile at each other like thaaaaaaaaaaaat. *sniffle*

You should have seen my Tumblr home page after this episode happened though. The entire thing was like a Klaroline shrine commemorating this epic Klaroline moment where Klaroline shippers all over the world died at "Hello Caroline".



For the sake of my sanity, for the sake of my well being, my state of mind and my overall health, he should not be able to smirk like that.

Speaking of fandoms that are ruining my life, after watching the last episode of Reign I think Mary and Bash are going to kill me too.



MUST they be so adorable together?? And he's so adorable when he's being all fiercely protective. And those blue, blue eyes....



Yup. My impending death. Right there.





I'm dead. I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead.

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...