Saturday, June 22, 2013

Finally, A Birthday Celebration

So here is it. D-Day. The rockin' and rollin' birthday party is upon us.

It's been a long, busy, stressful week. Filled with to-do lists and 'have I done this yet's and of course the occasional 'damn, what am I gonna do now?' But the planning and worrying part is over, now for the executing and worrying part.

I'm just glad things seem to be falling in place. I'm doing the fun part right now, I'll blog about the stresses of helping to plan your brother's 21st birthday some other time. As I was saying, the fun part. I'm getting my hair done at Wangsa Walk with mom and the birthday boy himself, who has given up hope on his dream of growing his hair out again. Against my strong and continuous protests of course. Mine could rival the Blackout Rally today. Oh well...

Anyway can't wait for tonight. It's gonna be a good night :)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...