Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Fun Deepavali

I got my cookies. I'm happy. The end.

Kidding :) When have I ever let anyone off without a million unnecessary details?

I went to three houses all in all (a slow year, I know) and all obviously had awesomely mouthwatering food. All had cookies that I devoured like a monster. I did say it was a good Deepavali right? :)

Highlight of going to Sarath and Sanjeev's place was seeing Hari in his orange and pink jippa. Only Hari could pull off an orange and pink jippa. Damn I wish I had taken photos. Do none of my friends camwhore anymore??

Headed to Larry's house next to steal the chocolate chip cookies he baked. They were pretty good and I was enjoying them until he told me that a single chocolate chip had 30 calories. I stopped eating after that. Thanks a lot Larry. 

The next day I got to see a Punjabi Deepavali celebration at Jasmine's house. Involved a lot of Hindi songs on tv. Have I mentioned that my interest in Hindi movies has been reawakened? And since Larry wasn't around I had all the chocolate cookies that I wanted. Take that Larry. 

Her family is so damn hilarious. I was laughing the whole time :) Oh and when we were watching tv I was mostly coming up with my own storyline for whatever we were watching because there were no subtitles for the Hindi movies/songs lol. 

So yeah, a great Deepavali. If only I had pictures to post. Damn. 

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...