Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A 'Whoa' Moment

Okay I know in my last post I was quite clear on my opinions as to why Criminal Minds rocks.


But today I had an epiphany; for some reason most of my epiphanies occur in the shower but that's besides the point. Anyway, I remembered this episode and this particular clip that I found pretty interesting. Check it out, please. And yes there is a point to this. 




Interesting right? We start to make our musical choices at the age of 14 and somehow no music impacts us the same way at any other age. I didn't think anything of it at the time because I don't know if it's true. I mean, hell if I can remember what the hell I listened to when I was 14, right? But today I came to a startling realisation that definitely turned me into a believer. Now I was 14 in the year 2004. And NO it wasn't that long ago. You will never, ever, ever in a million years believe whose album came out in February that year.




JC Chasez. And if you're thinking, oh is this that guy from NSync that this stupid girl keeps going on and on about, then the answer would be yes, the very same. His one and only solo album was released in 2004. When I was 14. And I'm still crazy about him.


Mindfucked.

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...