Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Sneaky Surprise

You know what the surprise is? It's Lent again. Yes, already.


Ash Wednesday was about 3 weeks ago I think. So yes I'm smack in the middle of the Lent season, my not so favourite time of year lol. With much complaint and general whining about how much my life will suck without meat, I have gone veggie again. And I've also decided, since it's the only thing that's becoming an obsession with me, to give up drinking anything from Chatime and also anything that resembles it *sigh*. Larry was pushing hard for me to give up watching JC Chasez videos but other than my usual 'hell no, no freaking way, not again, no way in hell' responses, I think I'm not as obsessed with him anymore so that would have been kinda pointless. At least that's what I keep telling myself lol.


I think I'm doing pretty well so far. I have the most supportive friends when it comes to helping me to get food from the vegetarian shop (thanks Larry), or walking with me under the hot sun all the way to TBR from uni to the vegetarian shop (thanks Shu) and once, even bringing me vegetarian food from home (thanks again Larry :) ). So yeah it's been going well. 


Oh and when I went for our Area Fellowship last Tuesday at Uncle Indra and Auntie Karen's house, Auntie Karen told us they were giving up alcohol for Lent which I thought was pretty awesome. So they made us awesome lattes instead; it was pretty cool. 


I have also decided that I have way too much time on my hands these days cause I haven't been studying as much as I should. I mean, I finished reading THREE books in ONE AND A HALF DAYS. That IS pretty bad, I know. So yeah I should really take a dive into those TEXTbooks sometime soon.


Another piece of good news; I HAVE MY OWN ROOM!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, sis finally moved her stuff to Mom and Dad's room so I have my room all to myself :D It looks pretty awesome too. I'm still 'decorating' so to speak so we'll see how my new additions look soon. I'm still so excited about having my own room :D :D :D :D :D :D :D


And guess what? Every time I watch Glee now I'm just falling more and more in love with Chord Overstreet. He does the whole 'sad and brooding' thing so well *drool* See for yourself.




Yes, yes I know she has a great voice, but LOOK AT HIM BROODING! So cute. Soooo cute.


I should also probably mention that now that I have so much free time (well I shouldn't have free time but I do) I have decided that I should start paying my poor blog a little more attention. So hopefully that little mini resolution stays in mind :)


Anyway I think that's all I've been dying to share for now. Later all, and by later I mean soon :)

No comments:

A Heartfelt, Post Traumatic Thank You

About five months ago, this album called Post Traumatic was released. Three months ago, I went to Bangkok to watch Mike Shinoda perform...